What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

idk maybe they put mdma in the water out here or something but

it makes me sad, seeing all the conflict in the remaining community

i love TPK and his essays (altho i dont always read them), i love milk, fuck i love all you crazy fucks

we're all really passionate about this old ass game because we all know that it is and was something special - and that's not just because of the 0's and 1's of the video game - it's also because of the people we played with and the relationships we had - for better or worse

we all see it as so complicated - but there one thing that's so simple... sometimes we forget it.

we're here because we love tribes, we love each other and we love this little dirty basement of the internet where we can say and do what we want. if we didn't care, we'd simply do something else with our time than troll each other on tw

so :heart:

also

i think there's something wrong with my brain

also butts

id rather have tpk post huge long essays that i admire the length of but dont really read

vs some little fag that presses a down vote button on reddit but never posts a reason why because they are too much of a coward pussy to get into a debate on an internet forum

LOL

come on thats so much worse and pathetic by like a factor of a quadrillion

sure group think can filter some bad opinions out with down votes but it can also vote some bad opinions up cuz of bad wagoning and ignorance too

fuck voting posts

I love tpk articles

There is no other person here that reads 2 sentences about him and then ends up writing a longer essay than my high school book reports. It's awesome.

I love tpk articles

There is no other person here that reads 2 sentences about him and then ends up writing a longer essay than my high school book reports. It's awesome.

oh you know
except when opsayo said you cheat
and you sperg for 20 pages

other than that you might have a point

idk maybe they put mdma in the water out here or something but

it makes me sad, seeing all the conflict in the remaining community

i love TPK and his essays (altho i dont always read them), i love milk, fuck i love all you crazy fucks

we're all really passionate about this old ass game because we all know that it is and was something special - and that's not just because of the 0's and 1's of the video game - it's also because of the people we played with and the relationships we had - for better or worse

we all see it as so complicated - but there one thing that's so simple... sometimes we forget it.

we're here because we love tribes, we love each other and we love this little dirty basement of the internet where we can say and do what we want. if we didn't care, we'd simply do something else with our time than troll each other on tw

so :heart:

also

i think there's something wrong with my brain

also butts

wow this is a great post groove. i vote groove for tribes president 2015.

TPK do u ever sleep? It is now 1:02am in Japan and supposedly you are a balanced being with a job, I think it would be a splendid idea to take your meds and catch some Z's

oh you know
except when opsayo said you cheat
and you sperg for 20 pages

other than that you might have a point

I don't think I wrote any one post in that thread that was too long.

Also falsely accusing someone of something vs stating an opinion are p different.

Back