plz post demos of urself or ones u want uploaded to utube here and i will do it

So then one might say Dutch liked his low ping advantage and was upset when the playing field got more level. Poor guy.

ya its vry obvious. dutch was dominate but when the playing field evened a bit he was less so (still the best player at the time im sure). it's not like the shit aims for you, people were just seeing the game closer to how himself and other low pingers saw it. if everyone played w/ his advantages from the get-go it might be different. he would have at least been less dominate because ppl could kill him more often. this is the one thing i love about modern games with modern lag compensation, there are less ping advantages to be had.

one thing i feel for certain is that the t1 chaingun is one aspect that could be improved on greatly. legions did this with the overheat mechanic and faster weapon switch times which lead to dueling with far less chain reliance when you had good chainers with good ping when they were tryharding.

ya its vry obvious. dutch was dominate but when the playing field evened a bit he was less so (still the best player at the time im sure). it's not like the shit aims for you, people were just seeing the game closer to how himself and other low pingers saw it. if everyone played w/ his advantages from the get-go it might be different. he would have at least been less dominate because ppl could kill him more often. this is the one thing i love about modern games with modern lag compensation, there are less ping advantages to be had.

one thing i feel for certain is that the t1 chaingun is one aspect that could be improved on greatly. legions did this with the overheat mechanic and faster weapon switch times which lead to dueling with far less chain reliance when you had good chainers with good ping when they were tryharding.

who the fuck is this aspergers kid that is now some tribe historian

dutch played LT for years

he was dutch mode god mode for a small part of that

has nothing to do with anything else other than him being active vs only showing up once a month or two for a match

shut up FUCK YOU

who the fuck is this aspergers kid that is now some tribe historian

dutch played LT for years

he was dutch mode god mode for a small part of that

has nothing to do with anything else other than him being active vs only showing up once a month or two for a match

shut up FUCK YOU

stop sucking his dick queer

im not

i just remember pics of dutch's laptop robot mask thing and also ur no t1 expert

tell ur twink friend mabel tehvul is gonna rape him

Back