Midair

also shit game anyone can get lucky with a few moves at the right time, doing it time after time is the key.

But if it helps you sleep at night im down with this.

Then I guess it was really embarrassing and humiliating that the top tier players of your day got wrecked by me in PU games after 10 years of never even touching this game.

Not that LT was anything I ever cared about or put any effort into, but let's watch again for old time's sake shall we?

Damn, I really hate winning. Sucks to be all terrible and stuff.

Say Milk-Man, when you're finished getting wrecked by me in this thread, are you going to send your mommy a text message to have it deleted?

giphy.gif

"Wahhhh!! I need help!!! I can't handle what is taking place on a video gaming forum!!! Bail me out mommy!!!" -Baby Milk-Man

tpk that was a shit pu dood or just a run of the mill average one

then again we dont and haven't really had any A+ pus since like 2011 and even then that was like once a year so who the fuck really cares

I thought you said you were past that terrible time in your life, using it as an excuse for your meltdown.

p.s. that video kinda proves my point at how bad you are.

more importantly fat wife...

Everyone told me that she was mega-hawt, but it's the heart that counts and I'm not interested in talking about people's family... I'm sure she is a lovely person.

also shit game anyone can get lucky with a few moves at the right time, doing it time after time is the key. But if it helps you sleep at night im down with this.

I don't care about anything that happened in Tribes post 2001.

In my opinion, without relatively cheat-free moderated forms of ladder competition with a reasonable amount of players involved, it's completely pointless to discuss the matter of who is actually good.

LT Tribes in 2012 was the most chaotic mad-max type shit I've ever seen. You've got people opening pickup games by taking double picks, people throwing matches on purpose, people dropping mid game, admins forcing a reset 5 minutes into the game when they didn't like the outcome of getting owned. Then after the game finished, you've got everyone arguing about what actually happened. "That game didn't count cus I wasn't trying" or "you got lucky" or "my cat shat on my keyboard during the game".

In the pickup game you just saw, I was actually down a player for the first 8 minutes, cus Maverick was smoking and taking a dump or something. Then later one of my cappers got booted into observer by Copa, who just took over for him cus he felt like it. Yeah, it was a shit worthless game. These people live in some post-apocalyptic fantasy-land devoid of structure, honor, or respect, and that's not even considering the cheats they have running.

It's utterly absurd and anyone taking a 15 year old game in such a state seriously enough to talk trash about my "LT performance 10 years later" should re-examine their life and what they are doing with it as a whole.

tpk that was a shit pu dood or just a run of the mill average one

then again we dont and haven't really had any A+ pus since like 2011 and even then that was like once a year so who the fuck really cares

I completely agree... that PU game was worthless, just like every other PU game I ever saw you guys run (no hostile intent here seriously, I'm just being honest about how I felt about the quality of your PU's). I wasn't there for 2011 so I cannot judge those. You may have had some great games then I don't know.

You kind of hit the nail on the head with that last line.

Who the fuck really cares?

I thought you said you were past that terrible time in your life, using it as an excuse for your meltdown.

I am indeed far past that time... and I'm not interested in writing out the 10 page essay about my personal life, re-living and describing all the horrible events that were taking place. You can take my word for it about how bad it was, or you can decide not to. I don't give two shits.

It figures that you would accuse me of showing dishonesty.

I've called you out for what you are many times, a liar, so I understand your desire to catch me in a lie to attempt to level the playing field. You won't be able to though, because I'm being completely honest. Anyone reading will be able to tell.

Besides, people are welcome to think that I'm crazy if they want. It's been going on for years and I'm used it it by now. I don't have any agenda to change people's minds about me, because I'm quite convinced it's irreversible. After all, I didn't have any admins delete my thread like you did. Not everyone cares about their reputation enough that they would delete high quality forum entertainment in attempt to erase/change/rewrite historic events.

I'm telling you guys what happened for my own personal internal benefit, not for the sake of my "precious online reputation." I never would have told you before cus I was really ashamed of how bad things were for me and I wasn't interested in giving you more ammunition to throw at me. It was wrong what I did and I wanted to sincerely apologize.

p.s. that video kinda proves my point at how bad you are.

Actually no, that video was just bait I was using to prove to everyone how disingenuous you are.

See the above post? Dare is quite honest. Far more honest than you ever will be. That PU game was pure shit Milk-Man.

Surely you'll post something clever to cover it up, like "that's what I meant. It was such a bad game that only a terrible player would use it as evidence that they were good," but everyone here is smart enough not to buy into that kind of bullshit.

While Dare was being honest, and pointing to the fact that it was a shit game, and really didn't matter, you were busy showing the world your malicious lying bullshit agenda, attempting to validate a worthless PU game in hopes of further attacking me and causing me more supposed harm.

If you had actually been a fair and reasonable person like Dare, you would have said "that was a shit PU and it didn't matter," but instead you attempted to legitimize it and use it as evidence in your favor.

So now that it's becoming more and more clear by the moment what a huge colossal twat you are and how mad you are... Why not just come out with it man?

Why do you find my nuts to be so irresistible for gnawing on bro?

Why did you come into this thread unprovoked guns blazing with all that "mascot" filth?

You might as well perform your first honest action in this thread by telling us all what your purpose of coming here and attacking me is...

"that's what I meant. It was such a bad game that only a terrible player would use it as evidence that they were good,"

no i agree with milk i think thats exactly what you were trying to do tpk when you made that video

and also considering you pretty much say in the video "lol look at my proof i am good at tribes and can beat Lt playerss"

and for the record idc if milkman lied about hacking intentionally or not it was the reaction of opsayo that i thought was fucked

pls realize i am not like you fucking autist kids i don't trust any of you and im only here for myself, to speak my mind, pass time and fuck with you all

if you all kill yourselves it will only be a good thing

Last edited:
Holy fuk tpk :lol:

For the record I didn't say a word to anyone about deleting a thread. That was done by someone unknown to me for some unknown reason to me. And you talk about lies...

Can u plz come play again? I need some more people to corpse hump.

So when testing the netset plugin that I had recently been linked to I used a config that had hacks in it including nofog and happymod in the plugins folder. None of which were +p'd (on purpose) in my shortcut. After being kicked, I rejoined thinking it was a mistake (I now know that a false positive isn't possible). After joining I was kicked again. So trying to trouble shoot it I went to the plugins folder and renamed happymod.dll and nofog.dll to something else to make sure it didn't load. Yea that didn't work either. Hmmm...

After speaking with a friend today, it has come to my attention that there's a version of rasadhlp.dll that autoloads these things (news to me) instead of having to +p the plugins. Apparently this newer version of the rasadhlp.dll was created because people were having trouble figuring out how to load them. Anyway, it appears that that particular autoload version of rasadhlp.dll was the version I had in this config and as far as I understand it will load plugins regardless of renaming them, unless you rename the extension which I did not. Hence the autoloading hacks and kicks.

this dood changed his story so many times i cant even remember them all.

Holy fuk tpk :lol:

For the record I didn't say a word to anyone about deleting a thread. That was done by someone unknown to me for some unknown reason to me. And you talk about lies...

That's what's called a "mistake". I'm happy to apologize if I made a mistake.

However, a "lie" is more similar to what you just did trying to re-label my "mistake" as an "intentional dishonesty".

More specifically, a lie is when you type in a paragraph about someone being a deadweight mascot, when you were sitting at rank #43 or whatever getting owned by his team on their way to #1, and when you are in close relations with his ctf teammate Wild_Child, and damn sure know better that what you are typing in is completely untrue.

Go ahead and tell me that you were truly dumb enough to believe that I played for 3 highly elite teams by "sucking complete ass" and that you made a "mistake" and I'll withdraw my statement that you are a liar on this issue.

Can u plz come play again? I need some more people to corpse hump.

Why are you dodging my question Milk Shake?

Why did you come in here writing all those filthy lies about me?

As much as you'd love to change the subject, inquiring minds would like to know why you thought it would be a good idea to rewrite history with your own pen...

"that's what I meant. It was such a bad game that only a terrible player would use it as evidence that they were good,"

no i agree with milk i think thats exactly what you were trying to do tpk when you made that video

and also considering you pretty much say in the video "lol look at my proof i am good at tribes and can beat Lt playerss"

and for the record idc if milkman lied about hacking intentionally or not it was the reaction of opsayo that i thought was fucked

pls realize i am not like you fucking autist kids i don't trust any of you and im only here for myself, to speak my mind, pass time and fuck with you all

if you all kill yourselves it will only be a good thing

I'm apparently magically psychic as to what the response would be.

1) Shitty PU games are all you guys had.
2) If I beat you guys in your shitty PU games, I lost, because only a complete loser would think that winning in those games would matter.
3) If I lost in your PU games, I also lost, because I lost.

So winning for me is losing and losing is also losing.

This equation seems incredibly fair for you.

Gee, I really like the system you have designed for yourselves where it's impossible to lose.

This is why there needs to be a moderated ladder, because of ridiculousness such as this.

Never in a million years would I ever think that I was actually great at Tribes because I won shitty little PU games designed by immature children 12 years after everyone quit.

Rather I know I was great at Tribes, and everyone else that was alive back when the game mattered seems to think so to...

ur making this some kind of paranoid conspiracy and it isn't

if you played regularly in the pus and on the servers then id have a better opinion of how to gauge you. from what i saw you weren't good

just like fire isn't good despite playing 3 years now and being a "pro gamer" in other games

and just like i think rtcll is good but is still a fag and not definitively 100% better than izza or any other really high level dueler because he duels them once then quits before they can really feel each other out or have a series of duels

ur all fucking fags

ur making this some kind of paranoid conspiracy and it isn't

if you played regularly in the pus and on the servers then id have a better opinion of how to gauge you. from what i saw you weren't good

See, there you go being a giant clueless dickhead.

First of all, who the fuck cares what you think?

Second of all, from what I saw, you guys all completely sucked ass at base mod.

Third of all, I wasn't allowed to play in PU's.

Fourth of all, I was lucky if I didn't get votekicked from any game regardless.

Fifth of all, IT'S NOT COMPETITION ON A MODERATED LADDER DUMBASS, so it doesn't matter.

Gosh, listening to you run your mouth like a cute little noob in your cute little noob world with your cute little noob rules is so ridiculous.

Don't you realize that a game that is actually being played by real people, with a real player pool, where there is a real ladder is a completely different environment.

Me, practicing every day, caring about a game, bringing in all my elite friends with me?

You're going to get wrecked son.

I don't give a fuck about your shitty opinion.

Rant all you like about your stupid ass pubs in your dead ass game that you practiced for 15 years like some pathetic try-hard nazi.

Learn any other game that isn't 15 years old you "pro gamer" wtf....

Your opinion is worthless, incredibly uninformed, and entirely confined to your shitty little Tribes pub world that nobody cares about.

Shit...

Back