Midair

Is there any t1 vet on dev team?

some of them played t1 but they aren't t1 vets the way i would say they are

Stealth from R&G is a T1 vet. He competed at the highest level of ladder competition during the most significant era of T1.

Outside of being an artist, he is contributing his opinion and input into this game.

Nobody outside their inner circle knows what the game will be like right now.

This is the only review we have ---> I played Project Z and here are my thoughts : fpsz

It's all hearsay until the footage and information about the game gets released.

tpk your idea of the highest level of competition is hpb people shooting ground discs at each other and often missing in princesses

that is not a game i played or would enjoy

tpk your idea of the highest level of competition is hpb people shooting ground discs at each other and often missing in princesses

that is not a game i played or would enjoy

It's not "my idea," it's just a "fact" that the height of a game's competition doesn't occur 8 years after it dies, 99.9% of the players quit, and the ladders all disintegrate.

If Midair is successful, you are more than welcome to take another 10 year vacation while all the big boys compete.

Pk, I'm fairly new here, could you fill me in on this midair game. Is this a new game like the original tribes? Btw I'm no comp nerd so plain English is appreciated lol.

It's not "my idea," it's just a "fact" that the height of a game's competition doesn't occur 8 years after it dies, 99.9% of the players quit, and the ladders all disintegrate.

If Midair is successful, you are more than welcome to take another 10 year vacation while all the big boys compete.

you sound as retarded as scoobysnack when you say this

what is more sad is natural would disagree with you

do you think you are better than natural now

Pk, I'm fairly new here, could you fill me in on this midair game. Is this a new game like the original tribes? Btw I'm no comp nerd so plain English is appreciated lol.

It's basically a Tribes clone, though nobody knows for sure the exact details. It was announced around a year ago, though no gaming footage has been released.

We know it will have 3 basic armor types, same as T1, many of the same weapons,
inventory stations, flags, destructible generators, turrets and many of the same features.

The positive review that I just posted was written by a T1 vet. I believe it was Opsayo, whose review I would feel would be highly reliable.

We also know that an old competitive veteran from T1, Stealth, is on the development team.

Also, the guys making it seem really quite nice and friendly. Surprisingly so.

Here is more on the game:

because unlike you he isnt an egoist with stupid opinions based on former vidya game glory aka #1 spot on the hpb fag ladder

kill urself

because unlike you he isnt an egoist with stupid opinions based on former vidya game glory aka #1 spot on the hpb fag ladder

kill urself

I'll be happy to believe that Natural agrees with you when you dig up the quote from him that says that your achievements in Tribes are greater than his.

I recently read a post from Natural that said that any elite player from back in the day would be able to catch up with today's standard easily with any significant effort, and that while things have progressed, it hasn't been by all that much.

The height of Tribes competition was back when there were hundreds of active teams on the ladder practicing 3 days a week and scrimmaging all the time. Though I suppose the height or peak would be open to interpretation. For me, it's based on sheer numbers, ladders, intensity, player counts, team sizes, shoutcasting, activity, overall interest level, etc... It's a no-brainer to the point that this discussion feels entirely asinine.

Are you basing your decision entirely off of the one and only factor of skillful ability in LT mod? What is your logical/reasonable argument for the height of competition being at any time post 2002 or whatever?

Also, it's bizarre how you vilify me with such overly-hostile aggression.

now when old great players come back they are terrible usually the only exception to this ive seen is Natural

Sounds like somebody has a real crush.

You wouldn't be the first one. He has that effect on people.

u will never get ur tribe back
your grand kids will grow to know grandpas tribe game talk is annoying

they will have qubert 3d cpo by then on the iphone 12 and not even care

tribe mmorpg will come out in 8 years and everyone but a hand full of gamers will refer to it as t1

Back