The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

carn we had many epic match etc maybe u can give us some backdrop of team kee since they aint even mentioned one time in storks post lma0

TWL: Team Match History

The topic says 2005-present. Kee was before 2005. It stands to reason he wouldn't include Kee or any of those teams in his post. Also Kee never took #1, going 0-2 vs Vivaciousness, 0-1 vs BITCH, 1-3 vs Team Dot, 1-1 vs Penatration (sic) Eminent.

Kee vs BITCH demos:

TWL: Demo Archive

Grooves tribe history:

I was a nublet and joined BH}_ cause it was lead by KOL-sniper who was a good guy
we played against S3 or IE or some good team and got 1 cap because someone was out of position and we thought it was some huge accomplishment

then i played with Cats cause KittyCat was a cool d00d

then i met Original and Rare @ a LAN and they dragged me into decent teams like anachronism and (S)- and [r]. and then T2 got big and many cool people move on to different games :[

then i form - with Herbtown and we recruit all my tribe friends and beat =ACE= for #2 on TWL by 1 cap with 2 seconds left in the game

then we got beaten by one cap by a bunch of blatant cheaters (EMAA or something) in a really sketchy play where one of their most obvious cheaters went directly for a fielded flag super fast because he could see it from 8 million miles away

most of my boys ragequit after that, even though a few weeks later we caught that same player staring through walls and everyone found out about it, was still too late to save us

then i disappear and miss all the LT stuf and come back an old man whining about how 'back in my day etc etc'

all these people talk about tribe ladder when there were 4 active teams on ladder

tumblr_mmup15A5BJ1r9asvpo1_250.gif

Is it really any different from us talking about when there were 220 teams on the ladder?

The time era we played in is as equally unimportant to them as theirs is to us.

It was shocking for me to see their level of passion for the game.

All in all an enlightening experience.

Behold the power of Tribes.

Tribes_logo.jpg

fuk i have first post in that thread

bernie's throwback tournament team analysis and picks by Nido - TribalWar Forums

real gfg

and i basically predict the finals

then i won the tourny

df

edit

lmao this team was terrible

1. Captain: BurnYaBad
2. Felonius
3. Midnj
4. SweetbabyJ
5. PlaT_RaT
6. JohnWayne
7. PhoE
8. bad_billy
9. xolent
10. Maxine
11. Snipes
12. DarkPiece
13. Jaydn
14. flexxx
15. BsGrandpa|SM

and look who pops up at 12 pick

behind maxine

lmao

dang that was a fun time for the week it lasted

then zodiak & glare started fucking up the whole thing w/ queer replacements & shit for teams with full rosters

dang that was a fun time for the week it lasted

then zodiak & glare started fucking up the whole thing w/ queer replacements & shit for teams with full rosters

ya this was the last good dying breath of tribe game

Back