i think all servers should run base past 7v7

o matin use autoaim link 2 thread plz or u just goin off nofix?

if it is autoaim it is not that good and i have made kills like that consistently with cheatgun 2

i think during ur mania stage u have developed ur own history

i had 1.40 for less than 1 month

i wuld tell ud etails and reasons as to how i kno this but i think u prefer to make up ur own stuff while calling other ppl out 4 the same thing

it is cute

ya downplay it all u want idc this is years ago u say u only have it 4 a month before public release today

2 year ago or watever u say u have it for 6

who care

the demo was posted

it is pretty easily recognizable if u kno what u r looking

u seem to base cheats based on performance and not based on details or things 2 look 4

that is y ur way of looking 4 cheats is flawed and retarded

i just received my blackwidow (razer keyboard) it sounds so fuckin sweet, but the layout is off so i make lots of typos for now

this drama is crazy

dare is good guy i dunno y u r messing with him poops

the demo was posted

it is pretty easily recognizable if u kno what u r looking

u seem to base cheats based on performance and not based on details or things 2 look 4

that is y ur way of looking 4 cheats is flawed and retarded

u kno how many times i have been banned for autoaim in various games lol i can not even count at this point

is it really unfathomable that some guy playing elite ren LT has great cg with interpolate and pft

ya downplay it all u want idc this is years ago u say u only have it 4 a month before public release today

2 year ago or watever u say u have it for 6

who care

i was one of the better cappers (except 4 big dog cappers) b4 polate and i had 140 ping

i was getting dutch mode ins hithouse despite 140 ping and no interpolate

and i had 1.40 for 1 month

i have told sleepy i cheat in pm

i probably told u same thing

i did not realize u were as gullible as sleepy

u kno how many times i have been banned for autoaim in various games lol i can not even count at this point

is it really unfathomable that some guy playing elite ren LT has great cg with interpolate and pft

it is not because his cg is great that he was accused

that is the exact pt

we didnt accuse him on autoaiming based on quality of skill

high stats does not equate to cheat accusation

u haev 2 look 4 specific things

u dont get this (and probably never will)

there is no point in even explaining this 2 u either

ppl like mj and nofix who make autoaims saw the demo and recognized what i recognized

u r clueless and do not know it

Illusory superiority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

shithole dutch mode

was that 12 ck or 14 i forget rofl

it was 15

i was getting 20+ ck's with 140 ping

feel free 2 try that w/o 1.40

u played with 16 ping all ur life and think u r a big dog becuz of it

that is y a lot of aussies and euros r smarter

there is a lot u learn when u dont have lower ping than every1 else and can get by only using cg

i just received my blackwidow (razer keyboard) it sounds so fuckin sweet, but the layout is off so i make lots of typos for now

this drama is crazy

dare is good guy i dunno y u r messing with him poops

dare ride my dick saying i cheat or that i had 1.40 for years etc

it is sad story that he have such big grudge over me and stork

i dont know y

i think he have severe small man syndrome

it ok

no i think understand some1 saying o look at the way the cg twitch and he turn 180 to fre on target right away etc must be autoaim no human being can do that

then i just watch a quake live frag video and get very humbled

it is real sad that u still dont get it hahaha

if ne1 else is interested i wuld be glad 2 explain

it a shame dare not understand simple fact

opsayo for the first part of tribe i play with 240 canadian ping and i dominate

then my avg ping went to 78-44 level

when i got 16 ping it was definitely a boost but not as much as computer upgrades or polate

lol

in early tribe i played 400-500 ping

do not get a big dick

cuz ram reduces nrs

big theories from dare

opsayo plz write ur tribe essay on how u can tell some1 is autoaiming from the motions they r making with the mouse as u watch their demo

this dood only used cg and he wasnt even making kills past the fog line or anything insane like that

sure it culd be autoaim

but im sure chump or dutch or copa or me or snow or any1 remotely known for cg culd do the exact same shit

manylith smurfed in a pu as se7en the other day and jacked stats with cg and ppl were calling him a cheater

i obs him and it was definitely very good chaingun

sure it culd be a shitty aimbot that only work with cg but he culd also be good with cg

this is y its called cheatgun

remember when u said twitching while shooting makes ur disc go faster

cuz some1 told u disc inherit momentum

good time

stork i dont think you cheat i just think you are a fag and easily trolled

i accuse u of cheats cuz u were using cheats to catch cheaters at 1 point and none of the guys u were accusing had anything (u were the only person that had cheats on their computer)

and then u made a bunch of lame youtube videos about it

earlier this year we had a tribe ladder with like 10 teams and ppl wanting to compete and that whole cheating witch hunt thing that you and opsayo started made it dispersal real quik

these just my reasons i am not bitter i think opsayo is a fag 2 i still talk to him

u take many things personally like the idea that other ppl were very good at home d other than u

this makes me laff

u accused me of cheats years ago in pm's with other ppl and ask me if i cheated in personal pm many time.

the two players I accused of cheating were sleepy and fedz and both cheated.

swordfish was accused by killaJ, ops and some euro's. I watched the demos and saw an explanation for most of his plays, there were a few strange moments but there were also moments that nobody would do if they were cheating. i watched the demo real quick and then rewatched with kj/anemix/ace and the group discussing help me realize there was no way he was cheating.

that is why i stopped playing actively and just switched full time 2 t2 scrims and matches. I didn't like the witch hunt or the fact people were accusing me of cheating. I downloaded the cheats 2 be a good ladder admin and NEVER once even loaded them up in a public server. I have since deleted the cheats.

and it is a fact i am easily among the home D ever. I put myself in sat category of snakes/dawar/non. I am good friend with fett/lix/non and I am sure they would say the same. Anemix would prolly say the same but he really loves snakes and has a man crush on him so he would prolly put snakes in his own category. Anemix is also a very good home D as was AppleCider(the real one not anemix smurf)

I don't make up things I say. I just repeat what other old big dogs of the game have told me about myself.

I don't live in fantasy land and say I was once good at tribes but not i just coast. I could load up tribes right now and within a week be right back to my prime level. I barely play T2 and I am most dominate LoF in the game. I am on 7man team with some of the best T2 players to ever play.

I don't really need to talk about myself. I can actually show ppl I am good.

i do not remember that but if i say that i am sure it is cuz i am dumb

but tbh u r pretty dumb 2

i am king u r leek plz kno ur role

stork i was on vent with u during those demos and it was more like anemix calling u a retard and me calling u a retard and then us pming each other back and forth saying wow stork is a retard

also the rest of the stuff y wuld i bother disputing i am glad it makes u happy go u :]

Back