The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

Can you name names in this thread?

Nope. I'm far too removed from the community to know whether or not the desire to cheat was transcended. For what it's worth, maybe they were only interested in the subject, and saw me as an easy outlet for information.

Maybe an expert in psychology could answer why the gamut, with minor exception, have no problem posting in a black-list thread, as though it's roll-call, and they're afraid they won't be noticed.

Nope. I'm far too removed from the community to know whether or not the desire to cheat was transcended. For what it's worth, maybe they were only interested in the subject, and saw me as an easy outlet for information.

Maybe an expert in psychology could answer why the gamut, with minor exception, have no problem posting in a black-list thread, as though it's roll-call, and they're afraid they won't be noticed.

Interesting.

Can you name names in this thread?

Me.. I asked Nofix many of times. Well maybe twice but still asked for them. Yeah, so what's gonna happen if everyone admitts to hacking?? So people need to stop making these threads and trying to call out people that they think cheat.. Nothing gonna happen in the long run so give it a break already.

So now someone tell me how worthless I am and how bad I am at tribes........waiting!! :twak:

Me.. I asked Nofix many of times. Well maybe twice but still asked for them. Yeah, so what's gonna happen if everyone admitts to hacking?? So people need to stop making these threads and trying to call out people that they think cheat.. Nothing gonna happen in the long run so give it a break already.

So now someone tell me how worthless I am and how bad I am at tribes........waiting!! :twak:

Kill yourself scumbag.

Some of you people need to understand that nobody's serious about calling out others for cheating.

Not because they don't cheat, but because if they started banning people for cheating, then the servers would be completely empty.

Tribes is dead.

Back