Point me in the right direction

Hard to say because there is much much more info on this game then any one person can digest in a short period of time.

What are you planning on doing?

Do you just want to blow up peoples ships? Build? Mine? Trade? Alittle of everything? This game is as close to a total sandbox I have ever seen so there are plenty of choices.

I am currently going the PvP route for the fun and excitement along with production to offset the financial aspects of the game.

Last edited:
1. Pick archura, stack perception/willpower, second priority is intelligence/memory, dump social.
2. Play the tutorial
3. Everyone will tell you to get your learning skills done first, I suggest that you find someone playing to loan you 50-100mil (it only seems like a lot to new players) and FIRST get yourself a set of basic implants (+3) with or without social implant (you'll need science skill to 3, cybernetics 1). THEN start pumping those learning skills.
4. Figure out what you want to do in the game and specialize. A 12mil SP character can be just as effective as a 100mil SP character at a role they specialize in.

If you want to PVP, Amarr is very well balanced (harbringer, abaddon, curse, & guardian are some of the best ships in their class), Gallente is a beast (brutix, dominix, megathron, ishtar, & ishkur are also freakishly good but can suffer from poor mobility and limited range). amarr & gallente are easy to cross train for down the road. focus on battlecruisers for pvp at first, they're the best bang for the buck.

Newbie Guide by haniblecter - TribalWar Forums is a good resource for newbies though i disagree on some points.

If you want to PVE, go fuck yourself.

Back