Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

List of Wants from VUG (An addition to VV thread)

OK, the Vengence Vegence thread is really getting cluttered with who knows what. So lets lay out in a nice little thread, what it is that we want from VU.

Here is my list:

Tribes IP along
T2 source (t1 source if it actually exists).

Thats all I can think of.

panthers.jpeg

Fuck Ya!

I want what is reasonable.
Server software that does not have the word "BETA" in it.
One post release patch to fix netcode and turny mode.

The game is great and would sell bunches if it worked.

Those dipshots could kill any game if they released it unfinished and make no plans to finish it. Why would they invest all that money and release something that they know will not sell. "The car has only 3 tires, but we plan on putting a forth tire on it soon, If you buy the car that will make us enought money to put the forth tire on. Have faith and give us money"

VUG give Tribes to Garage Games!

You made your money and that seems to be your only intrest, so give tribes back. I think its sad, Irrational Games did a great job, and with some support for mod makers and bug patches this game could have been around for awhile.

RodZIlla been playin since 1998

Rodzilla said:
You made your money and that seems to be your only intrest, so give tribes back. I think its sad, Irrational Games did a great job fucking up the franchise, and with some support for mod makers and bug patches this game could have been around for maybe even 7 months!

Fixed.

Back