[T:V] Post pics of the maps you are working on...

Update:
bloodbath.jpg

Unfortunatly after playing it a couple times I realized it's WAY to small, plus there's alot of things that I did sloppy, so I'm gonna start over :)

[Ms] iNsAnE said:
Update:
bloodbath.jpg

Unfortunatly after playing it a couple times I realized it's WAY to small, plus there's alot of things that I did sloppy, so I'm gonna start over :)

can we get increase on the center area for bigger grappling? :)

Insane, I'd have to say that it looks good layout wise, but it DOES look small, even in the preview. I can only imagine how cramped it was while playing....

Good looking though. :)

heres an update on the map im working on. as i said before its a combination of Arena Under the Hill (Bloodbath) and Safe Warm Place, 2 of my favorite T1 arena maps. I took some liberties with it though, I figured I might as well make it new and improved. I would say I'm about 65% done with it at this point and it may be done within 2 weeks. Its primarily an Arena map but I'm adding CTF and Rabbit cause it should be fun.

UTSWH1.jpg

UTSWH2.jpg

UTSWH3.jpg

UTSWH4.jpg

UTSWH5.jpg

destroyer193 said:
These pics are from the inside of the base im looking at in the 3rd pic

inside1c.jpg

inside2c.jpg

outside1c.jpg

Canyon Crusade port to tv...

very very early... im gonna have to make the custom bases for each side nothing too extreme, but still noticible - to go along with their shapes... will do imperial for the other side i think...

wow, that looks amazing... =) thank you.

BooT said:
heres an update on the map im working on. as i said before its a combination of Arena Under the Hill (Bloodbath) and Safe Warm Place, 2 of my favorite T1 arena maps. I took some liberties with it though, I figured I might as well make it new and improved. I would say I'm about 65% done with it at this point and it may be done within 2 weeks. Its primarily an Arena map but I'm adding CTF and Rabbit cause it should be fun.

Reminds me of anthill in some small way... god I loved that map... C&H *sniff.*

Destroyer, I'd use a different texture for the ground if possible, or alternate it a bit.
For some reason that texture is too "busy" to be used all over the map :eek:

This thread has inspired me to work on mapping. I've never tried it, always thought about it.

Those are all the links I picked out of the thread, including countless tips and info. Any other tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated, thx.

Edit: What programs are required, and what is preferred? How much do the progs go for?

same nick in irc

yeah where can I get UnrealEd. I downloaded the thing for Tribes Vengeance but it didn't work so where else can I find it. I hear that it is relatively small so can someone host it possibly? I really wanna start mapping soon. Post here or PM me.

HOLY MERRY effING CHRISTMAS BOOT. THAT effing ROCKS

that is EXACTLY the map that me and a bunch of teammates would be theorizing on teamspeak the other day "woudln't it be cool if...."

effing great job man. keep up the great effing work.

Back