News: Beta Signups Begin

Ben Reed said:
All right, I filed the application. Now, we shall see if God is on my side...

BTW, are you supposed to fill out the fields relating to system specs? I couldn't highlight them in Opera, but it accepted my application submission anyway, so I guess they're not required fields...
HAH.

IE required. Opera lies about who it is, so you get past the warning page, but fail to register. Now you'll never get into the beta.

;)

In the running... selection is going to take some time... I don't expect very many people to be selected for the first wave... and even then to tell someone you've been selected for it will probably breach thier NDA...

NOBODY is getting accepted. They're just getting into the database. The only way you know you're accepted is if I've told you that you are, or one of the dev team in AUS has told you that you are.

The selection will work the same way the WoW beta worked. Those who tested before or show special favor to the developers will get in. The rest of us have an ice cubes chance in hell.

Thrax Panda said:
HAH.

IE required. Opera lies about who it is, so you get past the warning page, but fail to register. Now you'll never get into the beta.

;)

Bah, I am on my work PC so the specs are all wrong.

You guys are going to laugh when you see that muscle that is my integrated Intel video chipset thats sharing 16megs of ram.

Thrax Panda said:
NOBODY is getting accepted. They're just getting into the database. The only way you know you're accepted is if I've told you that you are, or one of the dev team in AUS has told you that you are.

Yeah I just realized that. I misread what they were saying. Got excited when I noticed the singups 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Thrax Panda said:

:head:

Am I doing something wrong? I click agree and a download window pops up and when I click yes it goes to the sign-up sheet then right to the error page. and yes Im using IE.

Back