News: TribalWar Vengeance Movie

We've got a copy, so if anyone who can host/torrent it wants to set up an FTP for me to upload it to, please PM me the details.

im sure scoob and dr pepper man (aka..tysoft) would host it, gimme a link to get it so i can upload it

jerk-Monkey said:
We've got a copy, so if anyone who can host/torrent it wants to set up an FTP for me to upload it to, please PM me the details.

you have the best nick out of all the dev members. Period.

edit: its funny how TT sensors your name.

Piata=King said:
you have the best nick out of all the dev members. Period.

edit: its funny how TT sensors your name.

:)

I'm uploading it to zigma's ftp now, and judging by current speeds it'll be done in about 1-1.5hours.

jerk-Monkey said:

best. dev name. ever.

LOL It changes to jerk monkey when I quote you Lolz

Umm 1.5 hours is about 1.25 hours too long. As part of the internet generation I demand immidiate gratification.

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
Umm 1.5 hours is about 1.25 hours too long. As part of the internet generation I demand immidiate gratification.

The download counter is like FilePlanet's. It clicks anytime someone clicks the link. I highly doubt the file has been downloaded that many times, it has only been ATTEMPTED that many times.

There is no video. This was just put up to drive all of us INSANE. One by one we fall to the chaos and from within erupts the flames of... A BUNCH OF PISSED OFF NERDS OMGZ.

Back