Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

Sir Lucius said:
I question if they're even grided ;|

No, I think I like it this way. Leaves a lot to the mind to put together :) (plz disreguard all posts by yaason :-| )

• There are 47 total pieces.
  • Each non-white piece is 75x75 pixels.
  • Dimensions for the white pieces are multiples of 75.
  • There are a number of pieces that would be solid white. I'm not posting those, nor am I telling you how many of them there are.
  • None of the pieces is rotated or otherwise altered.
  • Every piece is from the same image.
  • I'm posting one per day, but I'll have to skip some days while I'm on the road, so I'll post two today and on some future occasions (looking at my schedule, perhaps two every day would be good).
  • Mr. Fan need not worry about it being a HERC.
  • Concept art is just that, concept. Nothing shown in a concept drawing is guaranteed to be in the game.

Last edited:
The newest image is definitely a concept chaingun barrel, and indicates at least the orientation of the person holding it.

Rev said:
The newest image is definitely a concept chaingun barrel, and indicates at least the orientation of the person holding it.

i'd have to say nay to that...look at the quility of the other pieces...from what little I can see, it looks like they got a pretty decent concept artist on the job...although this last pic isnt very promising...it lacks the detail the other pieces have...whats up with that?

oh, and can you at least tell us the grid size? 20 squares x 27 squares? 17x30? give us the dimensions plz :D

oh, and my guess is its a manned turret or something...some kind of weapon and/or player

Last edited:
Ok, let's just try to stay organized here people. I'll try to stay updated best I can, and I'll always keep a copy of the new pieces up.

sig6.gif

concept6.gif

let me know if I ever miss anything ;o

I bet this is going to be like that movie, "Major League". We will fill in all the pieces, and then, right when we get to that all exciting moment, the titty squares, we come to find that they are covered :(

Back