Just bought myself some new Nikes

Also :rofl: which admin made it so that the board substitutes "cunt" everywhere it says Mitch?

:rofl:

unknown.png

#i-kneel-for-midgets , #metoomidget , bitchdumbai , child slave labor shoes , cuntish midget , mitch mitch the metoo bitch

Believe in something even if it means sacrificing all your rep points and god awful shit posting reputation.

#i-kneel-for-midgets , #metoomidget , bitchdumbai , child slave labor shoes , cuntish midget , mitch mitch the metoo bitch

Believe in something even if it means sacrificing all your rep points and god awful shit posting reputation.

And your plumpness, sir ginger? Shall we begin ridiculing that? You're not as fat as havax, but certainly getting there.

If you need a couple thousand rep points, I'll give them to you. I've got them to give.

LMAO

go take a long run up a short hill Vanster

see you in the ER room for another week u dumb drunk

who doesn't even know differences between good touch bad touch apparently

And your plumpness, sir ginger? Shall we begin ridiculing that? You're not as fat as havax, but certainly getting there.

If you need a couple thousand rep points, I'll give them to you. I've got them to give.

Go ahead and prove that I'm fat and tele is getting there. I bet you cant. :)

Go ahead and prove that I'm fat and tele is getting there. I bet you cant. :)

As far as proof, I saw a vid of you doing karaoke a few years ago; I didn't save it. Tele is at the very least, pleasingly plump.

You're right, I cannot prove it. On the other hand, the bar of proof (the bible, the earth is 4000 years old, there is a deep-state that controls us all) for most things you believe in is pretty darn low. Ankle.

When it comes to climate change, the fact that you're addicted to nicotine, and the fact that you're obese, the bar comes up again.

As far as proof, I saw a vid of you doing karaoke a few years ago; I didn't save it. Tele is at the very least, pleasingly plump.

You're right, I cannot prove it. On the other hand, the bar of proof (the bible, the earth is 4000 years old, there is a deep-state that controls us all) for most things you believe in is pretty darn low. Ankle.

When it comes to climate change, the fact that you're addicted to nicotine, and the fact that you're obese, the bar comes up again.

the man who fights for science

also fighting for more of this:

A Mathematics Paper Two Math Journals Were Mau-Maued into Suppressing

plus his fake news he doesn't even care to prove anymore

at least you still have bill nye the butt sex good for you guy

Back