Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Subtext thread
Page 1 of 2
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1 - 04-15-2017, 13:57
Only joking, there is no subtext to this thread.

Except that subtext is an anagram of buttsex.

Carry on.

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-15-2017, 13:58
GREAT THREAD MITCH Y DO U POST HERE ETC.

POOP TRUCK

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3 - 04-15-2017, 13:59
I mainly come here for CAPSLOCK

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 04-15-2017, 14:14
POOP POOP
IN THE TRUCK
POOP POOP
IN THE TRUCK
I SAID POOP POOP
IN THE TRUCK
YOU WANNA POOP IN THE TRUCK
IN MY TRUCK
YOU WANNA POOP IN THE TRUCK
IN MY TRUCK
YOU SAID YOU WANNA POOP
IN MY TRUCK?
OOOOKKKKKK

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 04-15-2017, 14:15
Wait this dude is back? Wtf

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 04-15-2017, 14:31
There ain't no subtext here?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 04-16-2017, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai
So, was threatened with nexting. There's enough personal stuff about me out there that if someone wanted to cause me problems in my personal / professional life, it wouldn't be that difficult,

It's been fun but it seems a few people don't want me around and are prepared to resort to doing stupid **** to get me to quit. Oh well, you win. Not sure what you won but I guess you'll figure it out.

In before Pagy and all with their "you quit 4 times already". Whatever ****wits, i'm actually done now. I hope you feel like you achieved something and it makes your sorry lives a tiny bit better.

To the very few really cool people I met here (Vanster, Al Muktar, that's about it), was awesome to know you people. Goodnight.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 04-16-2017, 00:18
I thought you were dead *****?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 04-16-2017, 00:29
thank u 4 reposting that labrg, there is rly nothing better than trying 2 make ppl stay away from tribalwar during tough times 4 new posts and total number of active users, even when they are PooP truck coordinators who lose at poker and have 2 lie about it on the internet like they r some sort of lovable norm macdonald gambling addict

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 04-16-2017, 03:31
sorry edofnor i didnt mean to hurt your very sensitive e-feelings regarding the status of people you dont know posting on a web forum that remains only in existence because the owner just cant be ****ed to pull the plug

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
11 - 04-16-2017, 03:42
Good point, well made. Can't be long before Rayn shuts this tardfest down.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 04-16-2017, 04:17
I could get down on some txholdem wtf banned

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
13 - 04-16-2017, 10:10
dude this website sucks im leaving JK i cant stop making threads lolololol hey guys i live in Dubai!!!!!!!!!!! be my friend.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 04-16-2017, 10:15
The tags on this thread are hilarious

SeumasAngus
Banned
Old
15 - 04-16-2017, 12:52
Ahhh, so the real subtext is that this is a buttsex thread.

malibru
VeteranX
Old
16 - 04-16-2017, 13:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The tags on this thread are hilarious
Got me.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 04-16-2017, 13:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The tag on this thread is hilarious

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 04-16-2017, 13:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
sorry edofnor i didnt mean to hurt your very sensitive e-feelings regarding the status of people you dont know posting on a web forum that remains only in existence because the owner just cant be ****ed to pull the plug
thank u 4 taking my feelings into consideration just please try 2 keep in mind that tribalwar forums is a safe space for the sewerless ppl of the world

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-16-2017, 13:51
POOP TRUCK THREAD

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 04-16-2017, 14:18
People who have never been abused often wonder why a mitchdubai wouldn***8217;t just leave an abusive relationship/forum. They don***8217;t understand that breaking up can be more complicated than it seems.

There are many reasons why mitchdubais stay in abusive relationships/forums. If you have a mitchdubai in an unhealthy or abusive relationship with forum members, support them by understanding why they may not want to or be able to leave.

Conflicting Emotions

Fear: Your mitchdubai may be afraid of what will happen if they decide to leave the relationship/forum. If your mitchdubai has been threatened by their partner, family or forum members, they may not feel safe leaving.

Believing Abuse is Normal: If your mitchdubai doesn***8217;t know what a healthy relationship with forum members looks like, perhaps from growing up in an environment where abuse was common, they may not recognize that their relationship with forum members is unhealthy.

Fear of Being Outed: If your mitchdubai is LGBTQ+ and has not yet come out to everyone, the forum members may threaten to reveal this secret. Being outed may feel especially scary for midget people who are just beginning to explore their sexuality.

Embarrassment: It***8217;s probably hard for your mitchdubai to admit that they***8217;ve been abused. They may feel they***8217;ve done something wrong by becoming involved with an abusive forum. They may also worry that their friends and family will judge them for being such a loser (they will).

Low Self-esteem: If the forum members constantly put them down and blame them for the abuse, it can be easy for your mitchdubai to believe those statements and think that the abuse is their fault (it is).

Love: Your mitchdubai may stay in an abusive forum hoping that their abuser will change. Think about it ***8212; if a forum you love tells you they***8217;ll change, you want to believe them (we never said that). Your mitchdubai may only want the violence to stop, not for the relationship to end entirely.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Subtext thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget , hilarious , i cant leave you , i wish i knew how to quit you , pathetic , you can check out , z but you can never leave