i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Oh so I posted her google profile here?

reality, can you do it?

So? I've posted pics of NGFM's daughter and he never discussed TW with her and made her come here. I've posted pics of Scooby's wife and he didn't talk to her about TW making her come. You are the one that informed her of TW, not naptown. You're the one that brought her into this by actually informing her she was involved by a fucking picture.

Do you people really think it's his daughter? It just seems too unbelievable to be realistic. I could never imagine anyone I know in my life, actually giving a flying fuck enough to hop on to some random internet forum just to talk shit to a random username.

guys he cited indiana code that says you cannot publish public information or you will go to fuckin jail

Nope, said I wasn't going to do anything already.

comprehension issues?

Though in fact it is me, and I'm not so sure about my dauaghter, who could have came at you naptown.

Actually still could the time line being what it is, were I so inclined.

well so being proven wrong, you move in a different direction.

oh and I didn't make her come here.

You told her. You're the one that informed her of what happened in the first place. That gave her the bright idea of coming here and writing those poorly constructed PMs to naptown. If you had not told her he posted her picture, she wouldn't have come here raging like She-Hulk.

comprehension issues?

Though in fact it is me, and I'm not so sure about my dauaghter, who could have came at you naptown.

You're incapable of making comprehensible posts. People have to try to understand what you were trying to say since you're always editing your posts adding and removing parts of it.

You told her. You're the one that informed her of what happened in the first place. That gave her the bright idea of coming here and writing those poorly constructed PMs to naptown. If you had not told her he posted her picture, she wouldn't have come here raging like She-Hulk.

so being proven wrong again you go at it in another fashion.

Look up what an internet stalker is and try to explain to us how naptown in all his bragging about here on it doesn't fit the definition.

Then let see if it fits.

Indiana Code 35-45-2

Don't forget naptown and I live in the same state.

comprehension issues?

actually icfire's daughter is playing this all wrong. instead of deleting her linked in and facebook accounts, she should have used them to link to a youtube video where she calls out tw and cries a bunch. then it will go viral, and she'll get ad income, and then she'll get to go on the today show with naptown and they will hug, and naptown will get a free meal and a piece of the cafepress sales from the inevitable avalanche of memes sprouting from this whole situation. talk about your classic wasted opportunity.

Back