Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

iCGxSE0.jpg

on a side note I think we may be approaching time to buy a rifle. are ARs really all that? I would prefer .308 and a high school friend had an HK91 knock off (springfield SAR8) and wow that thing would kick. AR-10 is older, but are there modern and good versions? i'm not in a hurry to buy a gun that requires specialized maintenance (bolt gap in firing assembly for HK) - how much could it need?

Sometimes when I think of the coming race war and what I need for survivability, I think LASIK surgery would be the best first step.

on a side note I think we may be approaching time to buy a rifle. are ARs really all that? I would prefer .308 and a high school friend had an HK91 knock off (springfield SAR8) and wow that thing would kick. AR-10 is older, but are there modern and good versions? i'm not in a hurry to buy a gun that requires specialized maintenance (bolt gap in firing assembly for HK) - how much could it need?
Dude... you are a leftist. Stay the fuck away from guys, man.

But, seriously... every home should have at least 5 - 6 different kinds of guns. High caliber hunting rifle for you, a 10/22 for her and you kids, assault rifle, shotgun, and 2 or 3 pistols (1 for her).

If you want to go 308, take a look at the kel tec rfb or the sig 716 g2.
The sig is an ar, the kel tec is a bullpup. Love both.

Two bullets out of 1000's fired but Flash buys into the notion that the "shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks." smdh. Why don't you stick to making threads about which brand of wrench works best? You really need to stfu Flash and don't make any spurious claims about having a doctorate. Sheesh.

Bro. Those tanks are barely 1/4" thick at the top. And it's mild steel. Any solid core rifle ammo will punch it like paper. Frankly I'm surprised a bullet lodged into it and didn't penetrate. Must have hit a tapered or welded section or something.
lol ok yea sure. So you can't find any literature either.

Last edited:

Uh yeah... about that... NO. Fuck no.

Keep yourself safe by staying indoors with your multi-colored haired friends talking about important things like social justice, white privilege, intersectional gender garbage, climate change, misogyny, wealth inequality, how the NRA is an organization of mass murderers, and cry yourselves to sleep because Orange Hitler was elected.

We dont need another deranged leftie to snap and kill more people.

another lefty? i'm sorry I don't read breitbart. don't bother answering it is a rhetorical question

deflection, try again

spend your money on paying for shit like wapo

just dont buy any guns; no more mass murderers

it had to b a team of 6+ . 2 big shooters posted perfect decoy for the other 2 foot soldiers posed as cops equipd with automatic pistols. and the other 2 were snipers. we probably only got one.. the rest got away.

Two bullets out of 1000's fired but Flash buys into the notion that the "shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks." smdh. Why don't you stick to making threads about which brand of wrench works best? You really need to stfu Flash and don't make any spurious claims about having a doctorate. Sheesh.

lol ok yea sure. So you can't find any literature either.
UL142 and API650 son

Your storage tank game is weak.

You must be a bank teller or graphic designer or something. Nobody with any mechanical inclination would think a massive fuel storage tank would be 1.5" thick.

Back