got a big green egg

I used to have a Kamado ( what the egg is based on). Got it for 30 bucks off ebay. I loved that thing, I've never had a better steak than what I could cook on that. They do a mean roast too.

get the temp control for it. has a small fan that mounts into the bottom air intake. It controls airflow, keeping temps dead on for extended periods of time.

Brisket

cnbq3pC.jpg

dXhuHtx.jpg

It's not exactly the manliest of cookers. All of you will lose your wine drinking bitches to real men with real cookers at some point. And there you will be - just you and your fucking green eggs. Doing shit like trying to make pizza in it and bragging on your social media accounts. And no one will care. I bet Jerry from Rick/Morty uses a Big Green Egg.

lmfao

I'm really happy you're having fun cooking.

Cooking is a fun thing and its great when people appreciate what you make.

That being said. Fuck cooking. People don't appreciate the effort and are total fucking downers.

I hate cooking, my wife does 99% of our meals, but I absolutely love trying new things on the grill/smoker.

will do, I picked that one up at Publix for cheap since it was the first time trying brisket and I didn't want to screw up something expensive

Back