VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
261 - 05-31-2010, 10:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
"peaceful' protestors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE
Question, if this occurred in international waters, defending the ship is completely justified correct? Israel boarding = attacking a civilian ship = piracy, yes?

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
262 - 05-31-2010, 10:33
Question period not question comma.

how much arab dick does your godmother suck?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
263 - 05-31-2010, 10:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
lol @ everyone getting trolled hardcore by jomo.
I'm not trolling. Israel was in the 'right' in this situation unless it was in international waters. However, when they radioed to the flotilla and the flotilla mentioned their destination was Gaza, it's possible that gave Israel the right of way to intercept.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
264 - 05-31-2010, 10:35
This thread has shown me a few things;

Yoda is a bleeding heart moron, whoever he claims to know on those boats are bigger idiots though for hanging out with murderers and claiming peaceful intentions

Daemon is also an idiot, is the coast guard considered pirates when they detain ships at sea?

Most of you morons need to read some history, understand the region and understand what post WWII reconstruction consisted of. The wishy washy bleeding heart always wants to abandon what we give american lives to protect because they don't see the value of life.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
265 - 05-31-2010, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
That is called ethnic cleansing. Why should the Palestinians give up their homes/livelyhood? My guess is that you are pro-settlements too.

What can I say, if you are pro-apartheid, pro-genocide, pro-ethnic cleansing etc etc, you sound a heck of a lot like a "Nazi". Its hard to argue with such irrational people. Anyways, back to studying.
Just let Israel have their tiny strip of land. Go elsewhere. It's a good solution that should satisfy all involved.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
266 - 05-31-2010, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Question, if this occurred in international waters, defending the ship is completely justified correct? Israel boarding = attacking a civilian ship = piracy, yes?
Luckily Palestine doesn't have a state so there is no governing body to request permission to board from. No non-arab (since arabs are biased and irrational) state would find any punishable amount of wrong doing in this instance.

Of course Palestine would like to stone your mother for being so close to men with her wrists uncovered.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 05-31-2010, 10:42
Israel shares the border with 4 countries.
Algeria is over 1000km away, how does it border Israel?

absent
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 05-31-2010, 10:43
In an average week, Israel kills more people than the KKK did during the entire 20th century. Why isn't anybody in the MSM calling for the dismantling of this Zionist experiment?

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 05-31-2010, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
Israel shares the border of 4 countries.
Algeria is over 1000km away, how does it border Israel?
That is your powerful insight to this thread? Bravo, thanks for coming

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
270 - 05-31-2010, 10:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Just let Israel have their tiny strip of land. Go elsewhere. It's a good solution that should satisfy all involved.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 05-31-2010, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
That is your powerful insight to this thread? Bravo, thanks for coming
I've posted several times in this thread. Most of my posts are informative.
If you would have bothered to read through it [the thread], instead of being the ****ing lazy retard spic that you are, you would have known that.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
272 - 05-31-2010, 10:49
what a successful thread

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
273 - 05-31-2010, 10:49
I'm just tired of Israel basically raping the **** out of the Palestinians while the West looks the other way. Hey, let's pretend to give a **** and 'threaten' to sanction against Israel and then wait a week for it to blow over and forget about it :p

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 05-31-2010, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I'm just tired of Israel basically raping the **** out of the Palestinians while the West looks the other way. Hey, let's pretend to give a **** and 'threaten' to sanction against Israel and then wait a week for it to blow over and forget about it :p
How are they, "raping the ****" out of Palestine?

The west forced this hand, so we can't just ignore it

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
275 - 05-31-2010, 10:53
:p

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
276 - 05-31-2010, 10:55
United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pretty sure this was a good deal for the Plestinians. Why did the other Arabs reject it? Because the Jews got more inhospitable desert?

rogi
VeteranX
Old
277 - 05-31-2010, 10:55
Just a curious question, if the same people floated to Iraq to do "humanitarian" work, clearly US forces would have to tell them to **** off. So in the process of stopping them, possibly bearding the ships to check for weapons, "bad guys", etc, say US solders would get violent resistance what do you think would happen?

Are the US forces pirates now, as someone very stupid suggested? Is US an evil nation, killing poor, innocent aid-workers?

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
278 - 05-31-2010, 10:55
I don't know how many atrocities and international laws Israel is breaking everyday but I know that they shouldn't get a free pass because the West is still guilt tripping over WW2.

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 05-31-2010, 10:57
Quote:
Israel's deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said his country "regrets any loss of life and did everything to avoid this outcome".

He accused the convoy of a "premeditated and outrageous provocation", describing the flotilla as an "armada of hate".
6.8/10 on the Orwell scale.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
280 - 05-31-2010, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I don't know how many atrocities and international laws Israel is breaking everyday but I know that they shouldn't get a free pass because the West is still guilt tripping over WW2.
So you don't know how the state of Israel was formed, thats fine, just dont pretend to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogi View Post
Just a curious question, if the same people floated to Iraq to do "humanitarian" work, clearly US forces would have to tell them to **** off. So in the process of stopping them, possibly bearding the ships to check for weapons, "bad guys", etc, say US solders would get violent resistance what do you think would happen?

Are the US forces pirates now, as someone very stupid suggested? Is US an evil nation, killing poor, innocent aid-workers?
No, we do the same thing in the war on drugs. The coast guard would query the country of origin for permission to board the ship and if non is given the ship is followed until its intentions are clear (if they advertise their intention its pretty easy). There is no blanket policy of unboardability in any intl. waters, that would be stupid.

Last edited by TonyElTigre; 05-31-2010 at 11:01..
Page 14 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat