The art to GG's

i mean i used panama jack scripts in early t2

if you didnt really know there was another, and dont give me any team rabbit shit either because i would know you, youd have another name

oh t2 team rabbit? who cares, i was playing t2 rabbit which was legit

Last edited:
no but you will never get on my level lol panama jack

I am not panama jack, and have never claimed to be. I didn't even know there was a panama jack when I used his name, until I was told. Than I stopped using the name. Did you not read my reply?

The guy asks me a question - what name did I use back then? Truth is, I didn't really have a name I was known by besides PJ - when I changed my name after finding out someone already used that name, it was too late - people knew me as PJ. So when I smurfed, they would still call me PJ. I tried, bro - believe me. If Magical Zoo knew me back then, it would be by fake-PJ, nothing else.

Now I'm vertig0, problem solved. But I wasn't vertig0 in baseLT back than, this was my RenLT name.

How much more clear can I get to assure you that I have never tried impersonating the apparently legendary scripter Panama Jack, it was an accident. And I tried fixing it. Got the name off one of my freakin' shirts, thought it was cool. Why the hell would I want people asking me questions about scripting? I can barely figure out PFT settings.

i mean i used panama jack scripts in early t2

if you didnt really know there was another, and dont give me any team rabbit shit either because i would know you, youd have another name

oh t2 team rabbit? who cares, i was playing t2 rabbit which was legit

I played T1 team rabbit, not T2 - I played T2 when it first came out, I was probably like 11-13 years old. I don't remember shit from then, and certainly didn't know anything about scripts.

There was a collection of T1 team rabbit players, and none of them said anything to me about there being a scripter Panam Jack, and maybe they didn't even care - he didn't play tribes anymore, and they knew I wasn't him. Sharp, Izod, Hellraiser, vector, V, Rtcll, Flaire, Arcane, Ranus, Copa, fufu - I'm missing some I'm sure. I don't remember ever playing T1 TR with you, unless you smurfed.

What do I have to say to assure you that I have never had any intention, ever of disrespecting the Panama Jack that you love so much? lol

I have never, and would never attempt to impersonate another tribe player.

I suppose you are a bit sensitive to this type of thing, since apparently there has been a plethora of people impersonating you over the years.

Do you think that was me too?

uh okay i see the list of names

that might have been around the time slam and i decided to own rabbit, and im not sure if we smurfed.. but here is a few

onomatopoeia
underpants navy

What do I have to say to assure you that I have never had any intention, ever of disrespecting the Panama Jack that you love so much? lol

I have never, and would never attempt to impersonate another tribe player.

I suppose you are a bit sensitive to this type of thing, since apparently there has been a plethora of people impersonating you over the years.

Do you think that was me too?

im just saying, if you were around tribes you should have known better, it is like 2+2 = 4

uh okay i see the list of names

that might have been around the time slam and i decided to own rabbit, and im not sure if we smurfed.. but here is a few

onomatopoeia
underpants navy

yeah I don't remember ever playing with either of those, or if I did - I was too young to remember. I do remember the name Slam from somewhere - but for some reason I'm thinking it's renLT, so maybe that's a different slam.

Either way, when you were dominating tribes Base/baseLT or w/e - I was playing tribes football as an early teenager. We are completely different tribes generations. I never played a single game of tribes with another person named Panama Jack, he probably moved on to a different game after I got more into BaseLt in my teens.

Anyway, you should hop on T1 one of these nights a play a bit. See what 2017 tribes is like. Better yet, hop on Thursday night and join a few PU's so you don't have to play with tier 4-5's. ;)

im just saying, if you were around tribes you should have known better, it is like 2+2 = 4

Well I didn't. I wasn't around baseLT during that time then, it's been so long ago that I don't really remember exact dates I even used Panama Jack as a name. It was probably after those competitive times. And like I said, I was 8 years old when the game came out. So the first 5-7 years of tribes, I have little memory of, and certainly knew nothing about configs/scripts/etc. I didn't start using this forum till I was like 20. So I can honestly say, I had no idea there was anyone by the name Panama Jack until some guy from the stone age hopped on trying to start up a conversation with me, and thanking me for my scripts. And I didn't play along, dude - I explained to him that I wasn't who he thought I was. And shortly after that, I started smurfing different names. For the ladder around that time, I just used the name Panama. I used the name Pajama Jama, and other 2 name names with PJ initials since people knew me as PJ. I really wish I would have decided on a different name at that time, because by the time I found out their was a scripter by that name, it was too late.

i have tried to come back a few times but i cant use my config with the 1.4 forced shit hudbot crap

that was years ago also

haha looking back at that list of names, shit players like V and lukie were so upset some 5150 guys came to their game :(

Everyone in the TR community still knows me as PJ, I'm sure - and it's not like they can just call me something else all of a sudden. When you know someone as something it's hard to call them anything else.

If I were to change to a new name today, people would still call me vert. It would take a long time to get a new name to stick.

Thumper smurfs occasionally, people still call him milk or thumper. I played with him when he used thumper - so he's thumper to me. It's weird calling him milk, because I don't think I ever played with him under that name.

Pak smurfs all the time, I still call him pak because that's what I first knew him as. I'm not even sure he likes being called pak - it may have just been one smurf he used and people stuck with it. And he might have been like, fuck it - I guess I'm pak.

I could go on and on.

Last edited:
i have tried to come back a few times but i cant use my config with the 1.4 forced shit hudbot crap

that was years ago also

haha looking back at that list of names, shit players like V and lukie were so upset some 5150 guys came to their game :(

Yep, we were def diff generations. I knew 5150 a bit, but I was too young to process. I had 5150 soundpack for a short time too, lol.

I'm glad we're finally coming to an understanding, I think.

Just don't want to leave you thinking I've tried to demean Panama Jacks name or anything. :)

all good

contrary to popular belief, im not an angry shit talker

im more like the robot snapple and n3g did artistically

that was years ago also

i dont think the servers running these days require any client version, you can use whatever you want :)

I played T1 team rabbit, not T2 - I played T2 when it first came out, I was probably like 11-13 years old. I don't remember shit from then, and certainly didn't know anything about scripts.

There was a collection of T1 team rabbit players, and none of them said anything to me about there being a scripter Panam Jack, and maybe they didn't even care - he didn't play tribes anymore, and they knew I wasn't him. Sharp, Izod, Hellraiser, vector, V, Rtcll, Flaire, Arcane, Ranus, Copa, fufu - I'm missing some I'm sure. I don't remember ever playing T1 TR with you, unless you smurfed.

You do know that 2good is copa right lol?

what does that explain exactly? copa was an average capper who hit his plateau 5 years ago??

also i wonder what TR community you're talking about, i certainly dont know you

please post one of these TR demos u played with 'copa' i would like 2 meet this average capper and see how he did!

I have no demos, lol. And idk for sure if you played TR back when I played, I guess - if you did, I'm sure you would remember me. I listed you up there because I knew you played TR. I tried reviving it 3ish years ago, and I know you were part of that (I'll even dig up the thread for you). I was pishpash, LOL.

Back