Roast Izza Thread

izzasmurf

Veteran XV
Hi, I cordially invite all of you to point all your rage, drama, cheat talk, as well as any momma jokes towards me. Please do not roast each other any more. If say Dare makes you mad, or if your mad at someone Dare point the anger at me and post to me in this thread instead of at them.

Example: "and again dwayne u fuck with my real life, my girlfriend, i contact your employer with every tw post uve ever made, chat logs emails, pictures, everything, and more, so please dont get fukin petty here or blow this up have a brain"

Change to: "and again IZZA u fuck with my real life, my girlfriend, i contact your employer with every tw post uve ever made, chat logs emails, pictures, everything, and more, so please dont get fukin petty here or blow this up have a brain"

This will serve the purpose of building a community that revolves around bitching at one person only and no one else gets attacked.

!!! Hey guys, I work from home making $150 PER HOUR doing SURVEYS. EASY MONEY FAST, 110% safe n guarenteed. It's so great that I need to share the secret with you. Shh don't tell!

Go to EasyMoneyTakingSurveys dot com !!!! Kisses

Back