quick tip for dare

ty

if i drive away egoist ragers and shitty trolls that make tw have the bad reputation it does i think im doing pretty good

so gtfo lil fag

dare will argue semantics and trade insults with someone for 7 pages

but thinks that me posting "Tribes is dead" once a month is what's making the community look toxic :lol:

ya :-D

no tbh idc that u post tribes is dead amadeus i just wanted to ban u cuz ur creepy

randal the vandal actually tries to fuck the community up actively by trolling tho and not as a joke but for sociopathic reasons so he can gtfo

and if binswees wants to argue about sperg nit pick shit with me of all ppl he can hang himself idc

ty

if i drive away egoist ragers and shitty trolls that make tw have the bad reputation it does i think im doing pretty good

so gtfo lil fag

yea k

then, as u wouldve said it, go kill urself, would make tw a whole lot better place

and other tribes games aswell, since u tend to troll those too for no reason

anyways, fuck it, this pointless, now i know who im actually dealing with, poor soul, ggs etc

i love how you take me giving it to you just like you give it to everyone else you dont like is trolling the whole community. but u keep trying to pick the fights you 'think' you can win.

Last edited:
blah blah blah ur both fags and gay i win gg suk my dik next me further so i can win that thread 2 etc

blah blah blah time to smoke a j with my aryan princess

i m goin 2 make multiple post/thread about how i quit playin dota for 15 hr a day, start liftin again and gettin laid

1 week later...................................................................

playin dota again 20 hour a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dare have you ever considered that people quit because they get tired of talking to you (and people like you)? like congratulations, in other games people can just move on and never talk to you again, but here you've found a safety blanket in this corner of the internet where you can take your insanity and mental illness, spit it into the palm of your hand, and stick it in people's faces. you're so toxic, intellectually dishonest, and proud of it that active players would rather stop playing their favorite game than deal with the chinese water torture of trying to have a civil conversation with you.

i did quit because:

- i'm still embarrassed at how i reacted to everything. i went about everything wrong. sorry again, in the big scheme of things i started off meaning well but at some point it went off the rails.

- it's really frustrating to see things one way and wish they were another. i have a lot of my own opinions on what would be good, but making them happen or even getting others to agree is a monumental task in itself.

- i'm tired of the toxicity of this community. it's 24/7 constant bickering. threads go on for days on the same rehashed topics, arguing petty semantics, and it always eventually gets personal. players in game are constantly trying to make each other quit, and then celebrate when it happens. no it's not everybody, but the loudest voices are the ones that are heard. how many people have to get tired of it for change to happen?

i still love the game (how can you not?) but it doesn't feel worth the headache anymore. like, just how monumentally stupid is this thread? goffe asked dare to remove terp=0 when recording videos (which is a totally reasonable request) and it turned it into some massive multi-page argument involving so many people.

idk y there r so many sensitive ppl about this and most other shit

binswees suggested dare do something 2 help his recordings, dare 2 prideful and wat not say no and then they go at it for 3 days and 7 pages like girls

who. gives. a. fuk.

i certainly dont... i laugh, like pretty much all the other shit on this form board...

namsate

gfg i played 6 day in a row last week mon-sat... by saturday i wanted 2 die so i am take a break until tmrw or friday

also yes cart slut r gfg

dare have you ever considered that people quit because they get tired of talking to you (and people like you)? like congratulations, in other games people can just move on and never talk to you again, but here you've found a safety blanket in this corner of the internet where you can take your insanity and mental illness, spit it into the palm of your hand, and stick it in people's faces. you're so toxic, intellectually dishonest, and proud of it that active players would rather stop playing their favorite game than deal with the chinese water torture of trying to have a civil conversation with you.

i did quit because:

- i'm still embarrassed at how i reacted to everything. i went about everything wrong. sorry again, in the big scheme of things i started off meaning well but at some point it went off the rails.

- it's really frustrating to see things one way and wish they were another. i have a lot of my own opinions on what would be good, but making them happen or even getting others to agree is a monumental task in itself.

- i'm tired of the toxicity of this community. it's 24/7 constant bickering. threads go on for days on the same rehashed topics, arguing petty semantics, and it always eventually gets personal. players in game are constantly trying to make each other quit, and then celebrate when it happens. no it's not everybody, but the loudest voices are the ones that are heard. how many people have to get tired of it for change to happen?

i still love the game (how can you not?) but it doesn't feel worth the headache anymore. like, just how monumentally stupid is this thread? goffe asked dare to remove terp=0 when recording videos (which is a totally reasonable request) and it turned it into some massive multi-page argument involving so many people.

so basically ur emo and lonely still making ablest statements after i talked to you last night on that server u were skiing on by urself to clean ur act up and join the community again on the forum

continue being combative and argumentative and ill argue back i like arguing thats y i like tw and thats why some ppl like me on tw.

it's part of tw's free speech culture

randall likes it too which is cool just he shouldnt derail tourney threads and shit

binswees should be able to accept ppl disagreeing with him without everything blowing up

it is the exact same behaviour you displayed in ur meltdown thread when u went completely psychotic for like 2 - 3 months

and constantly i will walk away despite personal attacks or nexting attempts and like u binswees will get the short stick and get more emo

u can blame me solely for this stuff like rtcll tried to do during thorin's cat and mouse thing but look how much that back fired on him maybe u arent aware of how much it did. i wasnt even aware that shit had happened and ppl already lynched him for it

so gl to u etc im gonna put on a calm nice tourney where old good players that u looked up to (that dont give a fuck about u or ur emo opinion play in)

and u can join if u want or u can try to instigate more shit like the short dick u are

idc at this point

it seems clear drama will be part of the tw and tribes community no matter what so we'll just proceed with shit normally regardless

thank u for not sharing ur anti cheat with even stork btw. real petty faggot shit again

Back