quick tip for dare

because i disagreed politely to make changes to videos i didnt like and then got insulted by an egotistical kid im acting childish LOL

chronology and reading comprehension low for u eh

i disagree politely

we culd have left it

u insult or troll my threads

i do what i do and will fuck with u back

call that childish etc

thats justice

copy paste this in ~ console

Code:
$Server::CurrentMaster = "0";$Server::MasterAddressN0 = "t1.m1.pu.net:28000 t1.m1.pu.net t1m1.tribes1.co:28000 t1m1.masters.tribesmasterserver.com:28000
63.228.117.246:28000";

restart tribes

should work

some1 correct the syntax on this if it doesnt work pls

-edit-
-doh wrong thread

ya, i started this :lol:

:popcorn:

fuck this started too late in the day, only an hour left on the clock :(

again reading comprehension and context are not your strong point

i didnt say you started it

i implied binswees started the rudeness and impoliteness when i politely disagreed

but if we want to talk about you

ya ur a fuckin roach that goes around trying to pour gas on sensitive issues and play politics like high school instigate drama for your own entertainment like tele did till he calmed the fuck down and apologized but you fukin suck at it (i didnt think id ever see someone stupider than rtcll at that shit but you really take the fukin cake)

and its just totally not working

so gl with that shit randal

and gl to binswees in growing his pro gaming tribes eg0 like a "normal" person LOL

"i disagree politely "

u didnt, first u just didnt even uderstand what i meant, then when i tried explaining, u were too proud to accept it, so u went on trying to come up with bs excuses as to why u dont wanna fix it, along with saying things like i just want drama, lol

yea we do the insults, u dont, rite

must be schizo if not trolling as always :D

look i quoted my first reply u culd have left it at that the first reply was polite u then went to insults so im going to insult u back

dont be mad that im better at making u look bad than ur better at making me look bad

how stupid do u have to be to pick arguments on the internet with ppl that have very little to lose idk but u sure seem like u want to fuck urself over so go right ahead put the noose around ur neck and jump idc

"the video hasnt finished processing yet so its low quality but that fixes in about 10 minutes also its jittery not from net settings like that binswees kid is claiming it's from the compression codec im using x264 instead of H264. ill set that up eventually but idc to now"

see u were the first to insult, lol, this is frm page 2, and in the very same post u even manage to once again come with false information of wat is causing the jitter, lol, good job

ofc i wouldnt have left this from ur first respons, ur first respons clearly shows that u didnt even understand wat i was saying, u probably still dont, lol

lol and u dont understand that 90% of ppl here think ur nitpicking and egotistical except fucking randal teh vandal and some black guy hunid rackz that no one gives a fuck about

fuck off leave the drama alone walk away

so basically randal u come here to instigate and troll exactly like i said

k

ur opinion really is taken srsly by actual good players truly ppl care

and i gotta say

dont u two emo kids get all sensitive that uve both been drowned in a drama thread with me. its nice down here. welcome to hell fags. enjoy digging ur way out :-D

unlike u two, rtcll and opsayo ive done this 100x times and i know how to recover

do u think u two will last better than opsayo and rtcll who rage quit when they tried this shit vs me last time

idk we'll see it'll be fun come on lets keep arguing

and i gotta say

dont u two emo kids get all sensitive that uve both been drowned in a drama thread with me. its nice down here. welcome to hell fags. enjoy digging ur way out :-D

unlike u two, rtcll and opsayo ive done this 100x times and i know how to recover

do u think u two will last better than opsayo and rtcll who rage quit when they tried this shit vs me last time

idk we'll see it'll be fun come on lets keep arguing

wow reading that made me sad for real... u truly are fucked up, maybe its not actually all trolling after all

nice of u driving ppl away instead of helping the community, which seem to be ur aspie goal atm, good job

Back