quick tip for dare

ya im not the top troll here binswees and dont aspire to be

2ndly i make these changes do you think ppl will stop complaining about t1 video quality

no they wont

im not going to ruin my fun obsing or watching demos by setting ip to a smooth setting just so ppl dont feel uncomfortable watching a game with the real targets shown when im creating the demos

if you want to create your own movies or stream do it and stop complaining about mine

Still has nothing to do with demos. When obsing all this does is make pitching not jitter all o er the screen. It takes 5 secs to change. Fuck u r dumb for real

right idc about the pitch being jittery i like my targets where they are in reality jittery as fuck with minimal prediction and not smoothed

i dont get how this is that complicated that netsettings are personal preference

im not going to change my viewing experience just to appease you of all people

right idc about the pitch being jittery i like my targets where they are in reality jittery as fuck with minimal prediction and not smoothed

i dont get how this is that complicated that netsettings are personal preference

im not going to change my viewing experience just to appease you of all people

ur netset setting dont work in obs, the only thing u can change in obs is how smooth the pitching goes, thats the fucking point wow u still too dumb to get it, lmfao

im getting brain cancer here, i will just stop now

DP do not talk about mind game of tribe u dum FUK u ain't know shit about tribe psychology for FUK sake

keep_calm_and_rub_one_out_9.png

ur netset setting dont work in obs, the only thing u can change in obs is how smooth the pitching goes, thats the fucking point wow u still too dumb to get it, lmfao

im getting brain cancer here, i will just stop now

if my netsettings dont work in obs like you're claiming (which they do you're wrong)

how would changing them when im in obs help me make smoother vidoes like you're demanding

fuck man get a grip stop being negative and enjoy the game quit attacking me with ur pointless small dick stuff

netset is preference leave me the fuck alone

Back