quick tip for dare

ive got a pretty good memory for these things u can challenge that if u want

but ill just post the last gasp draft results which show where u were getting picked in t1 drafts pre ur 1.40 advantage and post

the only thing im trying to emphasize here is having pft when no one else does was a HUGE advantage

not that u are strictly and absolutely a cheater or scum

also sleepy has really really calmed down in the last few years

you can call him names for being in an emo band it doesnt matter

y dont u calm the fuck down too let this thread die and start an allstar team or something on challonge

there is really no need to continue this drama unless the roach squad fting buhlizt vandal randal actually want to try a ban poll in tribes talk vs me

in which case :popcorn:

also sleepy has really really calmed down in the last few years

you can call him names for being in an emo band it doesnt matter

y dont u calm the fuck down too let this thread die and start an allstar team or something on challonge

there is really no need to continue this drama unless the roach squad fting buhlizt vandal randal actually want to try a ban poll in tribes talk vs me

in which case :popcorn:

i think u want 2 fuq me 2 b quite honest

probably gonna lynch me or some nexting attempt try to harass my family or gf again

idc either way maybe i get lucky and thread turns benign idk

good now move on from the drama and participate in the community imo and stop being reactive/emo
this coming from the guy who argued for 7 pages with someone who suggested that his videos aren't perfect in every way, then went "fine, I'll just leave if nobody wants me here *faint*"

i'd like to think this is some kind of elaborate troll, otherwise your self-awareness is about as keen as tehvul's

my videos arent perfect at all lol some of them are down right shitty

this is y i call it casual aspergers highlights

but network settings weren;t the issue it was the video compression i was using. its a common problem ive had before.

i realize binswees has a huge ego about video editting but im allowed to disagree/not take a suggestion and not be a horrible guy

you on the other hand amadeus will always be a horrible socially akward borderline/full out pedo imo tho

i would have to be a bigger idiot than i already am to want to deal with you and your peanut gallery's never ending bullshit and vitriol

my videos arent perfect at all lol some of them are down right shitty

this is y i call it casual aspergers highlights

but network settings weren;t the issue it was the video compression i was using. its a common problem ive had before.

i realize binswees has a huge ego about video editting but im allowed to disagree/not take a suggestion and not be a horrible guy

you on the other hand amadeus will always be a horrible socially akward borderline/full out pedo imo tho
can you link to some of your shitty videos please

you know, just so we're clear on which ones they are

i would have to be a bigger idiot than i already am to want to deal with you and your peanut gallery's never ending bullshit and vitriol

well ive tried talking cordially multiple times even 1 on 1

i forwarded you the most recent emails i've had with todd which confirm interest in t1's comp scene for a new tribes game in years to come

there are more emails i would have liked to share with you and include you in the conversation

if you can't swallow your pride and come here to have fun then do what ur gonna do

just remember ppl who live by the sword die by the sword often. im fine with this risk. i dont think u are.

gl hf

u know i was digin through the tribe talk archives as i was doin maiatnace the other day and i saw hyung and dare posts and it was very : ) to see them be friendly and wat not

: (

u know i was digin through the tribe talk archives as i was doin maiatnace the other day and i saw hyung and dare posts and it was very : ) to see them be friendly and wat not

: (

this is the guy that i talked to every day for a year who when i disagreed with shaming and banning milkman in a thread decided that was such a grave injustice he nexted me

fuck him i did nothing wrong in that situation to blow that friendship he did it all i have shit to apologize for and i aint apologizing for not being a fascist wanting to ban milkman in a community of 10 ppl fuck that

if opsayo doesnt want conflict he needs to do h is part and make resolution here too

ive done more than enough

Back