quick tip for dare

did ops 'release' the afterhope serverside stuff to anyone? i thought he just put it on baby and then commu and released the client

:shrug:

triple post i only read the first one sry

from what i was told by both stork and fire opsayo has not given the 1.41 server cheat protection to anyone

this isnt a big deal because i dont really care about the anti cheat on the server

but if ppl are blatantly going to cheat or ruin pus which i think may happen i would like to have that as a back up till again it gets bypassed

ps apparently i do have a commu backup but its from 2012

it has everyones SAD passwords too its kinda funny getting a bit of insight into peoples minds by what passwords they use

your little clique of hard done by tribes emos needs to organize more groove

then yall can make all the shame milkman for accidentally loading hm threads u want

and later each other when theres no one else left

fucking idiots

lol wat r u talking about

i had 0 to do with the milkman thing beyond looking at his config and telling him why my hires texture pack overwrote his old nofix shortcut pluginloader with my autopluginloader that steals your credit card numbers and watches you while you pee wait did i type that dont hit enter dont hit enter

what is there to release? 1.41 uses lasthope. if you're asking for the specific lasthope config on the community, when has anyone ever publicly shared their lasthope configs for everyone to see what memory addresses are being scanned?

in the past when people ask me for them in private i've given it out and helped people set up servers. stork has access to the community login, he can download the lasthope.cs any time he wants. literally if anyone even remotely asked for it, they could have gotten it. i've shared it with crow when he asked me. the thing is he asked me, he didn't just bitch on a forum about not being given it, especially since you've openly said that it doesn't work, it lags, it's useless, and it's already bypassed.

this is all pointless since you're running 1.11 on your server

Last edited:
o snap there's no mods on the server just new lasthope scan defs?

dang i did not know, thats p kewl

edit:

07-29-2015 04:33 PM pancake ILL COME TO UR DIVORCE PARTY YA FAT NECK BEARD DICK SUCKER LOL

:rofl:

you're welcome to come if u can make it 2 cali brah

Last edited:
lol wat r u talking about

i had 0 to do with the milkman thing beyond looking at his config and telling him why my hires texture pack overwrote his old nofix shortcut pluginloader with my autopluginloader that steals your credit card numbers and watches you while you pee wait did i type that dont hit enter dont hit enter

u suck opsayo dick so by proxy u support that type of behaviour imo

what is there to release? 1.41 uses lasthope. if you're asking for the specific lasthope config on the community, when has anyone ever publicly shared their lasthope configs for everyone to see what memory addresses are being scanned?

in the past when people ask me for them in private i've given it out and helped people set up servers. stork has access to the community login, he can download the lasthope.cs any time he wants. there isn't a 1.41 'server client' or whatever you seem to think there is. you're getting uppity about me not sharing something that nobody asked me to share. i've shared it with crow when he asked me. the thing is he asked me, he didn't just bitch on a forum about not being given it, especially since you've openly said that it doesn't work, it lags, it's useless, and it's already bypassed.

this is all pointless since you're running 1.11 on your server

stork does not have access to the community control panel

it would be nice to have the anti cheat as a backup

ive already explained this

get in contact with stork and make a new server or send him the files if ur feeling like not being a complete over emotional bitch

o snap there's no mods on the server just new lasthope scan defs?

dang i did not know, thats p kewl

edit:

07-29-2015 04:33 PM pancake ILL COME TO UR DIVORCE PARTY YA FAT NECK BEARD DICK SUCKER LOL

:rofl:

you're welcome to come if u can make it 2 cali brah

ty ill be there and bring a lb of hash :sunny:

stork does not have access to the community control panel

it would be nice to have the anti cheat as a backup

ive already explained this

get in contact with stork and make a new server or send him the files if ur feeling like not being a complete over emotional bitch

with a request like that how can i refuse?

wah

take responsibility for ur psychosis like everyone else has to and move past it

no ones gonna be bringing up ur past meltdowns if u eliminate that part of urself so they dont happen in the future

ppl want u in this community

u can kick me out or u can accept ppls differences and just get along idc which but pick one already so we can continue with this revival

cuz as is i aint doing shit till this is resolved

ty ill be there and bring a lb of hash :sunny:

u dont bring hash to cali

cali brings u hash :)

altho it would be dabs not hash cause dabs dabs dabs dabs all day out here jesus its seriously hippie crack i'd die if i smoked that shit as much as some ppl do

i hope the dabbing community in ontaria blows up one day but probably not with harper fucking over our country and justin being just another yes man puppet

god damn

my plan is cuba/belize permanently 2020

anyway opsayo think about what ive said harder this time instead of coming in trying to tip an otherwise turning benign thread into a 20 page meltdown thread again like you did today

i hear theres a new dispensary in kensington that has like 8 different types of shatter, i keep meaning to check it out when in back there but i never do

fuck, even last time i was downtown it looked so different, with the whole ryerson thing where SAM's used to be and the world biggest bookstore gone and shit

the world changes quickly

also ya fuck justin i had high hopes but he's just a bitch

im doing ibiza late aug for vacay/zeds dead/dillon francis

gotta support zeds dead tdot legends

and also get low

i hear theres a new dispensary in kensington that has like 8 different types of shatter, i keep meaning to check it out when in back there but i never do

fuck, even last time i was downtown it looked so different, with the whole ryerson thing where SAM's used to be and the world biggest bookstore gone and shit

the world changes quickly

when i was in hospital for 3 months and then came out it was like waking up in a new city

the whole danforth is completely different, beaches, ryerson etc

was a trip

dare have you ever considered that people quit because they get tired of talking to you (and people like you)? like congratulations, in other games people can just move on and never talk to you again, but here you've found a safety blanket in this corner of the internet where you can take your insanity and mental illness, spit it into the palm of your hand, and stick it in people's faces. you're so toxic, intellectually dishonest, and proud of it that active players would rather stop playing their favorite game than deal with the chinese water torture of trying to have a civil conversation with you.

i did quit because:

- i'm still embarrassed at how i reacted to everything. i went about everything wrong. sorry again, in the big scheme of things i started off meaning well but at some point it went off the rails.

- it's really frustrating to see things one way and wish they were another. i have a lot of my own opinions on what would be good, but making them happen or even getting others to agree is a monumental task in itself.

- i'm tired of the toxicity of this community. it's 24/7 constant bickering. threads go on for days on the same rehashed topics, arguing petty semantics, and it always eventually gets personal. players in game are constantly trying to make each other quit, and then celebrate when it happens. no it's not everybody, but the loudest voices are the ones that are heard. how many people have to get tired of it for change to happen?

i still love the game (how can you not?) but it doesn't feel worth the headache anymore. like, just how monumentally stupid is this thread? goffe asked dare to remove terp=0 when recording videos (which is a totally reasonable request) and it turned it into some massive multi-page argument involving so many people.

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-49A7.gif

Epic post of honesty and truth...

Best game ever, ruined by the most toxic community in existence.

Back