fixious

pancake

Banned
srsly still deleting comments/threads?

fixious i gotta ask bluntly if ur pro censorship of argumentative comments defending the tribes series from attack by other subreddit mods becuz they ignorantly have the belief that tribes isn't freeware and still violate's reddits tos y do u possibly think u shuld be allowed on ANY t1 server currently or tw?

also how do you plan on keeping mod of a forum that offers those downloads on a website that seems to maintain a stance that it can not be distributed for download

aren't you then breaking those same terms of services that i am also breaking and getting censored for (albeit im less polite and am pro nexting in certain situations)

srsly im not trying to threaten u here so much as understand this kind of fascist authoritarianism

rip comment chain and thread of

COO of HiRez Studios E-mail Response to Allow Tribes 1 to Be Freeware after /r/gaming censored it on the front page. : Tribes

Last edited:
world is ruled by fascist malicious retards

y cant we just let ppl promote tribes and eat ribs

Last edited:
i just gotta laugh now

spy made a great video

i got the video to the front page of /r/gaming

it gets censored

then spy gets permission from the company that owns the franchise to release his higher graphics version despite the game being factually freeware since 2004 and still offered for download on reputable corporate websites cnet and fileplanet.

it still gets censored

and then this even continues on a pseudo free speech gaming ethics subreddit like /r/kotakuinaction who end up acting in malicious ignorance exactly like the /r/gaming mods

then finally /r/Tribes the game's own fuckin subreddit censors the thread and my accounts on this ip are all banned and cant be logged in to despite the thread actually getting a lot of upvotes for once

and that subreddit offers the fucking game for download in its own sidebar

it is almost like there is a fukin illuminati level plot to censor exposure of tribes 1 gameplay to the masses at this point

Last edited:
:lol: this is exactly the kind of thread i like to see first thing into work on a Monday morning.

i love you daresperg, keep fighting the man against this grave injustice

u come to a tribes forum because u enjoy reading about tribes being censored (which effects all ppl that like t1 and t2 not just me)

do u really not expect ppl to want to ban you and keep you off this forum or anything tribes related when u act like that randal

please remember i wasn't just a mod here i had admin and i am still on very good terms with rayn

i dont think he would mind banning you or changing your name to little bitch etc

please keep up this type of excessive faggotry and both can happen soon :-D

oman not a name change :lol:

you are ngfm level of :lol: for me man

i mean considering i was the one who picked a fight with spicinahat to begin with...... you are a rollercoaster of emotional posting. sry

"Deleting that thread even made /u/FishStix1 an admin at Twitch and son of billionaire Sun Microsystems co-founder and now Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist, Nat Goldhabber, post a duplicate of the same thread on /r/games because he was personally offended and saddened by the decision to censor the successful marketing and resulting awareness of Starsiege: Tribes on /r/gaming."

:lol: bahahaha

lol look at u going nuts now

worried about being banned from the precious video game forum u hate? aw poor baby too bad

don't post on a tribes forum if ur gonna make fun of tribes and people who love it ya fukin retard

The last thing im worried about is being banned from this place..? nobody gets banned outside of you, naptown and an assortment of others who go out of their way to get banned. :lol:

lol you admittedly ran away from tw cuz u were afraid of nexting u pussy and now u post like an addict talking to me

dont pretend when you cant see the tribes talk sub forum you spend every fukin day reading and replying to u won't be pissed :-D

0wn3d faggot good by3

and then we ban u again and laugh that u were such a fag u couldn't take being banned from a forum where literally everyone hates u and thinks ur loser (including rayn LOL)

and then we ban u again and laugh that u were such a fag u couldn't take being banned from a forum where literally everyone hates u and thinks ur loser (including rayn LOL)

Rayn doesnt care enough to have an opinion on me ;) Are you mad that they treat you so mean in GD? and you are stuck in TT?

Back