Community Montage

ya post the ss then i'll never post ss again and i'll even neg rep every post i make can i do that?

dont delete ur tribe! u kno RoLo give me a nice message recently and i remember he uninstall too fuk :minibarf::minibarf::minibarf:

i deleted everything including demos and screenshots. u c even if i was good (like elite players are) i wouldnt post screenshots of 17 year old dead game on 16 year old forum and brag about my achievement on player pool consisting of like ~20 players LOL

Last edited:
ya see u think its bragging this whole fukn thing is lelz not bragelz

for u to take time to give me my first neg rep on a ss of said dead game is what is so funny

i post killbots all the time but that one really got u didnt it ;)

also srsly why do you have "bugs and improvements" for others to do? do it yourself idk

u r fuken dum i dont even need 2 argue 2 win this discussion gg.

it doesnt take a lot of time 2 make neg rep, maybe like 5 seconds

no that 1 didnt "get" me, i just find it very retarded that some1 would do that. mun does it - see?

and also you are dum ;) idk y am i even arguing w/ u

how u pull match stats like that? script? link?

see people want to see themselves in stat form, they jsut get mad when meph killbots they think this very srs forum vry srs bragging ya right u dont get it

randall u need these things in a folder ("stats") in main Tribes
https://www.sendspace.com/file/eg7pd9
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zaoliz

but i would recommend just d/ling entire Groove Config
[1.40]2 Configs with AfterHope - No ScriptGL by Groove - TribalWar Forums

u don't need to do anything it's stock 1.40

imo 7v7 LT pu's are not a bad idea with the current pool of players.

the larger #'s make up for the lack of experience.

the last time we played 7v7 it played closer to an elite pu(actions per minute) than the majority of post 2011 pickups we have had.

its simple, if the players aren't high level - up the numbers to make up for the lack of experience/flow etc.

i believe this was 7v7 Twitch

gg we playin 7s bois sunday 8pm EST

Back