Community Montage

I've racked up quite a few in the few days I've demo'd but I keep forgetting to label them and now am too lazy to go find. I did label 3 of them.

Probably should be using Milk-Man or Thumper instead of MyLiLPony name. Oh well

I've racked up quite a few in the few days I've demo'd but I keep forgetting to label them and now am too lazy to go find. I did label 3 of them.

Probably should be using Milk-Man or Thumper instead of MyLiLPony name. Oh well

Don't worry about names. This will have minimal huds..perhaps nothing g at all. But their will be actual player names in a custom font in the corner of each play.

just say what time on what map. stork will figure it out

like uh, 3rd map (DX) 12:30 I suicide before epic return

now that i mention it, I really want a super HQ blooper tribe movie

i will record sexiness and I will look through some old HD's see if i can find older demo's....we need some nights of some good pickups for any of this to happen you know?? Who trys in pubs anymore honestly I find myself chasing milk around tking him or jjwtay. Give me a pub where soofly , rectal , sleepy , milk or equivalent players are in it and then maybe you can get some decent capper footage cuz honestly storks your not gunna care if i send you a demo and its me capping all over bugs,centurion and movado.

i will record sexiness and I will look through some old HD's see if i can find older demo's....we need some nights of some good pickups for any of this to happen you know?? Who trys in pubs anymore honestly I find myself chasing milk around tking him or jjwtay. Give me a pub where soofly , rectal , sleepy , milk or equivalent players are in it and then maybe you can get some decent capper footage cuz honestly storks your not gunna care if i send you a demo and its me capping all over bugs,centurion and movado.

Yea, this is a good point, someone should start scheduling some PUGs. Rtcll's been mostly MIA for months which sucks because he's a walking highlight reel.

Back