quick tip for dare

There was a pu for like 5 hours last night and I don't think the hitsounds made a difference. As excited as sleepy was about them supposedly making chain easier at long distance, he still put up the same stats as always.

People also need to realize we're playing on 1.11 and that helps a little bit as well.

They haven't changed a thing other than letting you know when your shots hit.

There was a pu for like 5 hours last night and I don't think the hitsounds made a difference. As excited as sleepy was about them supposedly making chain easier at long distance, he still put up the same stats as always.

People also need to realize we're playing on 1.11 and that helps a little bit as well.

They haven't changed a thing other than letting you know when your shots hit.

i think its a good learning tool for noobs who don't know whose bullet is going where and if they are hitting shots or not. especially for ground shots when you're seeing chain sparks all over. for ppl who already know how to use the cg it won't change anything really. it's very pleasant to use, though. i really hate the teleport sound tho i think we should use drop pack, though i changed mine anyway to quake hitsound found here.

http://www.filedropper.com/teleport2

aimlag fix is also very big for the server, me and stork have both realized there were a few shots we wouldn't have hit without it. this is something most of you won't even notice like we've been saying.

Back