[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We should start a thread with all the media's lies about trump from pee tapes to russia. It would crash TW but we still should do it

lol my BS meter works just fine. I knew, for example, trump was full of shit when he said he was going to drain the swamp. things still seem awfully swampy, don't they?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that the man who suggested water bombing Notre dame also suggested using nukes on hurricanes.

what does orange semen taste like supertrap?

Last edited:
mine BS meter works just fine. I knew, for example, he was full of shit when he said he was going to drain the swamp.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that the man who suggested water bombing Notre dame also suggested using nukes on hurricanes.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out you are gigantic faggot :lol:

he just loves us so much he's willing to do anything to save us from hurricanes

the love of stable geniuses has no limits

[.....]

Of the other leaders around the table, only Giuseppe Conte, the outgoing Italian prime minister, offered Trump any support, according to this account. Shinzo Abe of Japan was neutral. The rest – the UK’s Boris Johnson, Germany’s Angela Merkel, Canada’s Justin Trudeau, the EU council president, Donald Tusk, and the French president, Emmanuel Macron – pushed back firmly against the suggestion.

“On that point … it became a bit tense to say the least,” a European diplomat said. “Most of the other leaders insisted on this being a family, a club, a community of liberal democracies and for that reason they said you cannot allow President Putin – who does not represent that – back in.”
[.....]

George Carlin said:
It’s a Big Club, and You Ain’t in It

:lol: at liberal democracies. my sides hurt from that.

Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron
ya we care what you think...
Give me Putin any day over them.

Back