[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

When your nutty school lesson alarms the L.A. Times...

The state’s proposed Ethnic Studies Curriculum is an eye-opener even by California standards, since it not only woos students with left-wing propaganda but introduces words such as “hxrstory” instead of “history” and “womxn” instead of “women.”

The curriculum, now approved by the Democrat-led legislature, would require all California students to take the course to graduate.

“You know that it’s bad,” Burt tells OneNewsNow, “when the L.A. Times editorial board says that the ethnic studies curriculum feels like an exercise in group think."

and wtf is this

Eric Trump says media ignoring Donald Trump in Iowa corn kernel poll

This morning on Fox and Friends, Eric Trump claimed media bias over coverage of the famed “Cast Your Kernel” polling at the Iowa State Fair, in which attendees place a single kernel of corn into the jar of the presidential candidate they favor.

Trump claimed the jar of his father, President Donald Trump, was overflowing compared to the turnout of some Democrats such as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, but that news outlets covering the poll were only displaying images of Democrats’ jars.

“Trump's bowl is totally overflowing, right, but they'll actually only show the Democrats," Eric Trump said on Fox and Friends.

corn holing?

So we agree there are bad races.

Look dems/left/faggots.. we aren't so far apart after all

"Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," said Biden. "I even have a black friend, Barry. Smart, articulate guy."

Aides were then seen signaling him to stop talking, but Biden pushed on.

"Rest assured," Biden said. "I like all races, even the bad ones."

Aides threw up their hands in exasperation.

"What? What'd I say?"

and you thought whatever the fuck they want to do, is possible.

This doesn't look good for an argument about the sanity of the dem/left/faggots

I tell you what.. how about a compromise? How about we start small with just welfare recipients? The government has an established relationship with those people already. A great test group.

Back