Old
86403 - 08-15-2018, 23:51
Also Happy 4321 page

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86404 - 08-16-2018, 00:05
"stand youre ground says if you push someone you can get shot legally. BTFO nigroids"

"fist fights should be legal we should have duels"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86405 - 08-16-2018, 00:07
The left is really violent for some reason

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86406 - 08-16-2018, 00:18
More than 70 people overdose in New Haven as park visitors watch in horror | Fox News

Quote:
“Do not come down to the Green and purchase this K2,” city Police Chief Anthony Campbell said. “It is taking people out very quickly, people having respiratory failure. Don’t put your life in harm.”

The Green, which attracts homeless people and drug users throughout the year, as The New York Post reported, is located in downtown New Haven to the south and west of the Ivy League Yale University.

On average, two people die of a drug overdose every day in Connecticut. The state has surpassed the national death rate for drug and opioid overdoses since 2013.

“People are self-medicating for several different reasons and every agency — police, fire, medical, hospitals — all are strained at this time. This is a problem that’s not going away,” New Haven Fire Chief John Alston Jr. said, according to WVIT.

A very chaotic day in New Haven - the number of overdoses keep rising by the second. All I keep hearing are sirens everywhere - we witnessed two more just now pic.twitter.com/hA7KSO6vaB
— Carmen Chau (@CChauFOX61) August 15, 2018

Police said they arrested 37-year-old Felix Melendez, who was out on parole prior to his arrest, according to the Register; he’s believed to be connected to at least some of the overdoses in the park.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86407 - 08-16-2018, 01:22
legalize it $$$420$$$ blaze

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86408 - 08-16-2018, 04:16
gg clu loves the gateway feces drugs.

hope he dies of an overdose and burns in hell for eternity.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
86409 - 08-16-2018, 04:29
i have no problem with stupid people killing themselves. legalize it all imo

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86410 - 08-16-2018, 05:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
gg clu loves the gateway feces drugs.

hope he dies of an overdose and burns in hell for eternity.
lips that touch liquor will ne'er betwixt with mine

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86411 - 08-16-2018, 05:54
i wanna be on page 4321

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
86412 - 08-16-2018, 07:32
Is there anyone famous that I can still like? wtf

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
86413 - 08-16-2018, 08:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
lips that touch liquor will ne'er betwixt with mine
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

I just wanted to appear on 4321

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
86414 - 08-16-2018, 08:30
anudda ded cuppla libral subyooman scumfux
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824...partners/44197

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86415 - 08-16-2018, 09:45
Inside the Beltway: Critics slam 'stupid' newspaper war on Trump - Washington Times

Quote:
James Freeman, assistant editorial page editor at The Wall Street Journal, is not particularly comfortable with Ms. Pritchard’s hope that the mass editorial effort will “educate readers,” or convince them that Mr. Trump’s press criticism are an “attack” on the First Amendment.

“Organizing large coalitions of people to simultaneously express similar messages is generally the work of politicians and public relations executives, rather than journalists,” writes Mr. Freeman.

“The First Amendment does not say that the government cannot criticize the press. Mr. Trump enjoys free speech just as his media adversaries do. Rather, the First Amendment prevents government from infringing on the rights of Americans to speak and publish. And on that score, there’s a reasonable case that Mr. Trump’s predecessor presented a greater threat to press freedom, to say nothing of Mr. Trump’s 2016 opponent. [Democratic presidential nominee Hillary] Clinton wanted to restrict the ability of Americans to make a documentary about her. We don’t recall editorial boards joining together to announce they were not with her,”
Mr. Freeman said, adding that The Wall Street Journal would not be participating in the editorial attack.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86416 - 08-16-2018, 10:08
People getting high violates me freedom of religion

Utah’s medical marijuana ballot measure would violate Mormons’ religious beliefs, opponents say in new court filing, which initiative supporters call a ‘Hail Mary’- The Salt Lake Tribune

Quote:

The group cites a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling involving a Colorado bakery owner who declined to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, saying it would go against his religious beliefs. (The baker won and filed a similar suit Tuesday.)

“In the United States of America, members of all religions, including the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have a constitutional right to exercise their religious beliefs,” the complaint reads. “This includes the right not to consort with, be around, or do business with people engaging in activities which their religion finds repugnant.”

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86417 - 08-16-2018, 10:13

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86418 - 08-16-2018, 10:18
Wonder if he was chanting, "Love Trumps Hate" while he pummeled this persons face in?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86419 - 08-16-2018, 10:23
Quote:
Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, who were both in their late 20s, last year quit their office jobs in Washington, DC, to embark on the journey. Austin, a vegan who worked for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

"I’ve grown tired of spending the best hours of my day in front of a glowing rectangle, of coloring the best years of my life in swaths of grey and beige,” Austin wrote on his blog before he quit. “I’ve missed too many sunsets while my back was turned. Too many thunderstorms went unwatched, too many gentle breezes unnoticed.”
[.....]

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place," Austin wrote.

“People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil."

“I don’t buy it," he continued. "Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own... By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”
[....]

[Insert record needle scratching on lp]

However, Austin and Geoghegan's dream trip came to a tragic and gruesome end when they got to Tajikistan, a country with a known terrorist presence. They were riding their bikes through the country on July 29 when a car rammed them, ***8203;***8203;according to CBS News. Five men got out of the car and stabbed the couple to death along with two other cyclists, one from Switzerland and the other from the Netherlands.

Two days later, ISIS released a video showing the same men sitting in front of the black ISIS flag. They looked at the camera and vowed to kill "disbelievers," ***8203;according to The New York Times.
This is a perfect example as to what happens to naive millennials that grow up in a Marxist controlled college/university bubble. Same exact thing is going to happen to all the lgbtwtfbbq people too.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86420 - 08-16-2018, 10:40
Quote:
myopic sometimes
understatement of his life

Page 4321 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot