Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2524 of 8750
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
50461 - 10-23-2017, 18:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
beliel is beyond ****ing moron. any ****tard who believes "fairness" is whatever is agreed by majority should be tossed in a chipper shreader and guts used to fertilize farm fields. there is no point arguing simple logic with an adult human with less comon sense than a spoiled toddler.
How else would you see it be decided—someone just decides for everyone else with no recourse?

Fairness is subjective. Moreover, welfare and taxes aren’t solely based on fairness. They are based on what people think is reasonable and worthwhile.

Sponsored Links
midst1
Veteran4
Old
50462 - 10-23-2017, 18:58

Last edited by midst1; 10-24-2017 at 10:01..
Slurp
VeteranXV
Old
50463 - 10-23-2017, 19:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Until EVERYONE pays the same tax rate regardless of income, this argument will go ad infinitum. Everyone should have skin in the game, regardless.

Anything less than that is not 'fair' nor equitable. If you cant agree with that, your sense of fairness is ass and ability to adjudicate anything is very questionable.

It is clearly a wedge issue designed to make sure that people argue over it. Wake up.

You need to look at the total tax burden.

For the poor and middle class: things like property tax, social security, sales tax, and other various state and local taxes make up a significant chunk of their overall tax burden.

For the rich, these taxes are insignificant if they live a reasonable lifestyle.
Since most taxes are regressive, it means that the middle class often pay a higher overall tax rate than the rich.

So, if you would like everyone to pay the same rate, then you are asking for the Buffet rule to be put in place, and you are also asking for the rich to pay a higher income tax rate.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50464 - 10-23-2017, 19:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i didn't mean you specifically, but there is definitely an overarching theme here that ppl hate anyone more or less financially successful than them

some ppl love to bag on those who have less money, and then complain about anyone that has more

or think they 'worked harder' than anyone else and its impossible to be any more successful than they are because they worked at the maximum human effort level

I know.. I didn't mean for that as a shot at you. More generalized.

I agree. People should be able to support a family if both parents work. Anything beyond that is up to the person and their ambition.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50465 - 10-23-2017, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurp View Post

For the poor and middle class: things like property tax, social security, sales tax, and other various state and local taxes make up a significant chunk of their overall tax burden.

For the rich, these taxes are insignificant if they live a reasonable lifestyle.
Since most taxes are regressive, it means that the middle class often pay a higher overall tax rate than the rich.

So, if you would like everyone to pay the same rate, then you are asking for the Buffet rule to be put in place, and you are also asking for the rich to pay a higher income tax rate.

I know when to bow out.. I don't know how to make it 'fair'. I wish that could be talked about without people going off a cliff

arsin
Veteran++
Old
50466 - 10-23-2017, 19:36
Quote:
and there you have it: greed and envy of others on display

just who in the **** do you think you are to say who needs what?

by your logic, I say you need a bullet between the eyes and you arent allowed to argue against it

Would it be a stretch to honestly hold an opinion that people earning over $750k/yr, do not need a tax break?

groove
VeteranXX
Old
50467 - 10-23-2017, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post

I agree. People should be able to support a family if both parents work. Anything beyond that is up to the person and their ambition.
even if it was a shot at me, i dont really care about that kind of thing so i wouldn't be offended

arsin
Veteran++
Old
50468 - 10-23-2017, 19:51
Quote:
Do you think that having one of the highest corporate tax rates ... Why do you think trillions in capital are off shore... what could be that reason?

There isn't a single corporate entity in America that pays ANYWHERE NEAR 35% of their net income in taxes. Yet SS suggests that is the reason for tax evasion. sheeeit! fascinating the twists that the human mind can make, the leaps of logic, the blind adherence to Junior Achievement values.

Apparently it's undeclared income which accounts for the vast majority of - undeclared assets in dubious tax havens around the world.

Fact:
Some welfare recipients are the biggest shills for capitalism.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50469 - 10-23-2017, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
We don't use msm stats or polls here boys!

Only Breitbart news

We thought you knew this tele
Americans' Top Fears Of 2017

cael
VeteranXX
Old
50470 - 10-23-2017, 20:51
fears are for pussies and scared old white men

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50471 - 10-23-2017, 21:00
**** yeah I don't fear ****

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
50472 - 10-23-2017, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurp View Post

What are you talking about? Its been posted numerous times who carries the tax burden. Everything else you outlined falls on the wealthy as well and in greater numbers, especially property taxes. Example: County millage taxes have no preference, only the amount due on estimated value - which the wealthy have more expensive properties.

This axiom is true: the more you make, the more you spend. Pay for what you can afford. What a novel idea, so insinuating that because someone is wealthy that their spending habits doesnt effect them is untrue. If you were a millionaire, would spring for a multi-million estate outside of your reach?

Everything else offered by leftist scum is emotional and focuses on hating people who are their betters. With me, we would actually have everyone contribute -each according to their ability and paying their 'fair share'.

What would you offer?

covenant
VeteranXV
Old
50473 - 10-23-2017, 21:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
fears are for pussies and scared old white men
Like the old white men that fought in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and yo' mamas stank cloud? They've been there and have faced their fear.

Haha, I'm just kidding around. You can take WWI off the list. Not too many of those devils left.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
50474 - 10-23-2017, 23:26
Quote:

You were a trucker and you're talking about ambition? Give it a rest.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50475 - 10-23-2017, 23:43
Quote:
I know when to bow out.. I don't know how to make it 'fair'. I wish that could be talked about without people going off a cliff
says the guy driving off the cliff

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50476 - 10-23-2017, 23:44
ah shut up clu

worthless ****

arsin
Veteran++
Old
50477 - 10-23-2017, 23:46
Save the emo talk for discord havax.

Quote:
Until EVERYONE pays the same tax rate regardless of income, this argument will go ad infinitum. Everyone should have skin in the game, regardless.

Anything less than that is not 'fair' nor equitable. If you cant agree with that, your sense of fairness is ass and ability to adjudicate anything is very questionable.

It is clearly a wedge issue designed to make sure that people argue over it. Wake up.
The unsophisticated, the simple, the shills are often attracted to straight forward ideas that superficially seem fair. Such is the way of the simple person for he is attracted to the shiny idea.

More sophisticated individuals realize that my gross income and % taxation is not as important as considerations of disposable income - for this is truly the only money I have available to spend, it's the only money that counts.

And while my taxation rate is double yours, still I am content since my disposable income could be 1000% more than yours.

Kinda like how the gov't deals with non discretionary income - the only income that really counts. But you don't understand this, perhaps you're poor and don't have any disposable income or through the fog of various ECON101 labels, you can't see the difference between my gross income, my bills and the left over discretionary income.

And if your discretionary income is more than the gross income of a household of upper middle class earners, you should be paying more in taxes. Not less like you would argue. Not less while the gov't is in debt. Not less while debt is socialized, profit is privatized.

Life isn't fair neither are taxation rates. Suck it up, buttercup. LOL @ "fair."

And higher taxes can be good for the economy. Like a fire they clean out the dead wood. As a small (very small) business owner, higher taxes on the rich, on my competitors helps a newer company like me compete since it reduces their disposable income for better equip.

You want a healthy economy and a healthier society? Tax the fuk out of the rich, hammer them relentlessly.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
50478 - 10-23-2017, 23:47
Did havax leave his safe space yet?

Snowflake had to block anyone didn't agree with him

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50479 - 10-24-2017, 00:05
havax feeling very hurt block many posters. Sad!

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
50480 - 10-24-2017, 00:27
Snowflake needed his safe space we triggered him too hard

Rhhhheeeee #nobully #safespace

Page 2524 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot