Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION
Page 93 of 250
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1841 - 08-09-2019, 12:02
Tele + samuel et all please continue to post while I work and play a lot this summer u autistic nerds ty

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1842 - 08-09-2019, 12:06
I can do both. Well I don't do the work part tbh

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1843 - 08-09-2019, 13:40
No more work for me! I've been work free for 7 days now!

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1844 - 08-11-2019, 18:35
I cant give rep out cuz I dont spread it enuff but what if only a few deserve it czechm8

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1845 - 08-11-2019, 18:40
what kind of popcorn do they have at this theatre i want caramel and cheddar

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1846 - 08-12-2019, 11:06
U.K. Gwent Police warn people mocking wanted Jermaine Taylor's hair

Quote:
Police in south Wales have warned people who have mocked the hairstyle of a wanted drug dealer that they could find themselves facing prosecution.

A mugshot of Jermaine Taylor, 21, from Newport, was published by police on Facebook after he breached his licence conditions.

It prompted hundreds of jokes, puns and memes among the nearly 90,000 comments left on the Gwent Police Facebook post.

Police later said offensive comments could leave people facing action.

People can be prosecuted for posting offensive messages online.

One contributor joked that police should look in Edinburgh, which hosts the fringe festival, while another said officers were "combing the area".
[.....]

Can't have any fun in the world's largest open-air prison complex known as the United Kingdom.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1847 - 08-12-2019, 13:51
meanwhile they encourage their citizens to insult trump's hair

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1849 - 08-13-2019, 03:32
i'll save the environment by alternating between #1 and #2 then

what are jew trying to tell me here?

i feel like it isn't clear enough, rabbi

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1850 - 08-13-2019, 15:17
Tele!

Chances that epstein was a mossad plant with maxwell and they were using pedo network to blackmail us politicians

I think 99% probably true (although epstein was prob a pedo regardless maxwell was for sure his handler)

Maxwell father was mossad too

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1851 - 08-13-2019, 17:35
You heard me *****

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1852 - 08-13-2019, 18:52

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1853 - 08-14-2019, 10:00
More 'right-wing' domestic terrorism on display.

Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas
Quote:
A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crossers and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.

In exclusive footage captured by Matt Perdie of Breitbart News, protesters with Never Again Action, Miramar Circle of Protection Friends of Miami-Dade Detainees, Food Not Bombs Fort Lauderdale, Students Working for Equal Rights, and the Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County shouted threats at workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE for facility and detention space.

One protester specifically threatened GEO Group’s former general counsel John Bulfin, shouting the locations and addresses of where his children live in the United States.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester shouted. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

“We know where you sleep at night,” another protester shouted. “We know what kind of dog food you buy your dogs.”

“We’re not actually joking,” the protester said before shouting the location of where Bulfin lives. “John Bulfin you go to [bleeped out], you go to church on [bleeped out], you live on [bleeped out the] road. We are not joking.”

The threats came just a day before gunmen allegedly fired shots into local ICE offices and GEO Group offices in San Antonio, Texas in what the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is describing as a “targeted attack.”
[.....]
Damn right-wing Nazis.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1854 - 08-20-2019, 11:15
Apparently, using wind turbines is causing the region to heat up. Seriously.

Never once will they discuss how all these wind turbines are pushing the earth around in outer space, messing up with time, and causing the flat earth to move closer to the sun.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1855 - 08-20-2019, 11:22
mother****ers

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1856 - 08-20-2019, 12:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Apparently, using wind turbines is causing the region to heat up. Seriously.

Never once will they discuss how all these wind turbines are pushing the earth around in outer space, messing up with time, and causing the flat earth to move closer to the sun.
We need to buy Greenland and put some up there to counterbalance the heat by blowing all the cool air from the glaciers down this way

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1857 - 08-20-2019, 12:55
Wait
WAT

Ok so the only way this article makes sense
is if the turbines are heating up? the electrical motor emits heat when being turned by the wind?

but wtf doesn't the article mention why wind turbines are heating up the earth... don't leftest want to know why?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1858 - 08-20-2019, 13:02
holy jesus why don't u just read the fukin study instead of making **** up

i honestly don't get u crazy oldsters

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
1859 - 08-20-2019, 13:03
it's in the last paragraph. it seems the earth is analogous to a cup of coffee that the wind blows on everyday to help radiate excess heat into space. take enough of the wind energy out of the equation and earth will retain more heat.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1860 - 08-20-2019, 13:11
no it says that the extraction of energy from the wind decreases the heat exchange with the atmosphere which increases local temperatures. the effect is only on surface temperature

Page 93 of 250

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autism vacuum , best channel on the internet , come back to me , hof thread , reeeeeal discussions