Waking Up or Delusional 911

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
The more I see, the more I believe that it was a false flag
Who tells the best stories
(((They))) tell the best stories
coming to you since BC

so if you watch this, i'll only listen to you if you refute it.

Donald Trumps comments in 2011 are interesting.

Last edited:
i thot that shit was rigged the moment i saw them fall... i literally said "yup jews at it again"... except i said it rly quitely lol, cuz i was at work at the time. oh those days... of actually going to work, makes me :ugh:

Rigged lol

We literally got to watch it live on television .. and conspiratards still think the buildings were "rigged" lol

The real conspiracy is the simplest one. Who has what to gain, and what's the easiest way to pull off the mission?

Pay a bunch of Saudi fucks to hijack and fly planes into the buildings. Easy. The fact that the towers fell is just added bonus.

The idea that buildings of that size can be rigged to implode in complete secrecy is next level retarded. You need an iq less than 70 to believe that.

I think it's more likely that the Chinese were the ones ultimately responsible for 911. If you look closely at who gained the most after 911 it was the chinese. While the worlds attention was in Afghanistan, they were spreading their influence around the world without anyone paying any real attention.

those dirty fucking chinks! can't look away for 1 second without the Chicoms spreading their shit all over the world...

I think it's more likely that the Chinese were the ones ultimately responsible for 911. If you look closely at who gained the most after 911 it was the chinese. While the worlds attention was in Afghanistan, they were spreading their influence around the world without anyone paying any real attention.

China did benefit from it, but terror attacks on foreign soil isn't really their M.O.

9/11 was most definitely orchestrated by the Israelis as a way to cull their (at the time) burgeoning muslim population crisis.

Back