This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 85 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 85 of 1252
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1681 - 04-05-2016, 12:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
That seems pretty naive to believe that this one guy this time is honest.
naive?

wtf hes the only one of his type in my personal lifetime...

naive? they dont give a **** whether he actually is honest or not.

His perception is that he says what he thinks regardless of the consequences.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2311

Why vote for someone you KNOW is dishonest, verse someone that might be?

i guess because shes a good politician? **** outta here

Sponsored Links
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1682 - 04-05-2016, 12:24
http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/what-trump-has-wrought/

Pat Buchanan sums it up imo

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1683 - 04-05-2016, 12:31
Why is expressing doubt about Trump automatically equate to support of Hillary in your mind?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1684 - 04-05-2016, 12:33
Poll: More than 9 in 10 Trump voters feel ***8216;under attack***8217;

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...s-under-attack

Ninety-one percent of Trump backers think their ***8220;beliefs and values are under attack.***8221;

In addition, 85 percent of the outspoken billionaire***8217;s fans ***8220;agree***8221; with the statement, ***8220;America has lost its identity.***8221;

And 78 percent ***8220;strongly agree***8221; that they***8217;re ***8220;falling further and further behind economically.***8221;'

The poll found 84 percent of Trump backers want ***8220;a leader who is willing to say or do anything to solve America***8217;s problems.***8221;

And 90 percent said ***8220;public officials don***8217;t care what people like me think.***8221;

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1685 - 04-05-2016, 12:34
Quote:
Why is expressing doubt about Trump automatically equate to support of Hillary in your mind?
because he's the only thing standing in her way?

do u need me to draw u a picture?

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1686 - 04-05-2016, 12:38
Except he has polled worse against her than any other candidate. He is the only person in the field with higher unfavorable ratings.

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1687 - 04-05-2016, 12:41
Quote:
Except he has polled worse against her than any other candidate. He is the only person in the field with higher unfavorable ratings.
so you are saying neither are going to win the presidency?

or are you just trying to make argument for the sake of it?

Do you honestly believe someone other than Hillary or Trump will win?

i think ur just trolling now

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1688 - 04-05-2016, 12:49
I think Trump has ensured Hillary will win baring her actually getting indicted for something. I don't think Trump can win because he can't help but be himself and he isn't going to get the type of national support he needs in the general. It is still early, and lots of things can happen and change between now and November but Trump becoming someone else seems to be pretty damn unlikely.

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1689 - 04-05-2016, 12:52
Quote:
I think Trump has ensured Hillary will win baring her actually getting indicted for something. I don't think Trump can win because he can't help but be himself and he isn't going to get the type of national support he needs in the general. It is still early, and lots of things can happen and change between now and November but Trump becoming someone else seems to be pretty damn unlikely.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1690 - 04-05-2016, 13:15
Quote:
I honestly don't know anymore. I didn't think Trump would even win a single primary before, and yet here we are. I don't know if people will turn out to vote for him in the general. I don't know if Bernie supporters will really turn out to vote for Hillary. I don't know if Hillary can really maintain her position in the polls when she's spent her whole career not maintaining a position.

Only thing I do know is that taking a poll as gospel is stupid.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
1691 - 04-05-2016, 13:20
he's going to lose wisconsin.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1692 - 04-05-2016, 13:25
I'd expect him to lose Wisconsin. The head of the RNC is from Wisconsin, Rinsed Penis. Then you have the speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, from Wisconsin, and then you have a Republican Gov, Scott Walker. In addition, you've had 24/7 #NeverTrump across the entire state for months now.

I noticed Trump trashed Scott Walker pretty hard. Walker has low approval rating in the state, but high approval rating in the GOP. Wisconsin is an open primary, meaning independents and Democrats can vote for the Repub nominee. So he's probably hoping for a lot of crossover votes.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1693 - 04-05-2016, 13:33
Quote:
I think Drumpf has ensured Hillary will win baring her actually getting indicted for something. I don't think Drumpf can win because he can't help but be himself and he isn't going to get the type of national support he needs in the general. It is still early, and lots of things can happen and change between now and November but Drumpf becoming someone else seems to be pretty damn unlikely.
Don't spoil it for people! I don't care what people want to happen, I really don't see how people see Trump winning.

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1694 - 04-05-2016, 13:36
and i cant see how people of good conscious can vote for hillary

so i guess we are all stumped

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1695 - 04-05-2016, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I honestly don't know anymore. I didn't think Trump would even win a single primary before, and yet here we are. I don't know if people will turn out to vote for him in the general. I don't know if Bernie supporters will really turn out to vote for Hillary. I don't know if Hillary can really maintain her position in the polls when she's spent her whole career not maintaining a position.

Only thing I do know is that taking a poll as gospel is stupid.
I think the support for Bernie will mostly support Hillary, sure some of the younger kids might not show up but that wouldn't be surprising. As much as Bernie is riding populist leftist support he isn't trying to break the Democratic party apart. Their debates have been mostly civil any they at least share a fair number of positions.

That isn't true in the Republican field, Trump just showed up and he doesn't care about 30% of the established Republican platform. He doesn't care about the party itself considering he has mostly been running against it and the establishment. He believes in nationalism, protectionist economic policies and a somewhat isolationist foreign policy. Not all of these are new to the Republican party but they have been mothballed for the last 30+ years.

In a different world with a smaller focused Republican field I think Hillary would be looking really weak right now, instead she has had time to find the positions that she thinks make her look good for the general, and sure Bernie is going to stick around until the end but again baring a scandal that actually sticks I don't think he can defeat her.

It has been depressing that any of these people that have been running since last summer could be the next President, they all just look so ****ing ****ty.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1696 - 04-05-2016, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
and i cant see how people of good conscious can vote for hillary

so i guess we are all stumped
Sometimes it sounds like you were born yesterday, party identification may be down overall but has long been a pretty damn accurate predictor of actual voting behavior logic, reason or actual worth of the candidates be damned.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1697 - 04-05-2016, 13:54
Which is why the 2 party system is completely retarded and broken. Neither party even stands for what it is supposed to anymore. Plus the political spectrum has gone so haywire that the middle isn't really even the middle anymore.

Your justification for voting one way is most likely "because the other side sucks" and that just blows.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1698 - 04-05-2016, 14:13
We don't necessarily need more parties, although I wish we had more viable options at least for the legislative branch. We need to remove the money and obscene personal enrichment that comes from being elected. It has removed the incentive to be a leader from our elected officials instead all they need to do is follow the money.

Party line voting will always be a problem since the electorate is too large to have a truly informed electorate. Also the corruption in the media helps lower the amount of useful information that is mass marketed.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1699 - 04-05-2016, 14:17
Last year every "expert" said that Trump wouldn't last past January. Then they said he'd never stay in the lead. Now if you are so confident that Trump will lose...think again.

Most prediction models have him beating both Hillary or Bernie.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1700 - 04-05-2016, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Last year every "expert" said that Drumpf wouldn't last past January. Then they said he'd never stay in the lead. Now if you are so confident that Drumpf will lose...think again.

Most prediction models have him beating both Hillary or Bernie.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Most "polls" are just small sample size bull****. Often less than 1000 people and it doesn't take the electoral college into account at all.

Trump isn't even a lock to win the nomination even if he wins the nomination. It is bull**** but that's what it is.

I am not big on him, but he should win the damn nomination as he has the most votes. However that very well may not be the case.

Page 85 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie