NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
After research and consideration regarding everything I think this is the best bet.
Excel, Glare and Fancy arrive at La Guardia at 12:30 - With 4 people in 1 car (driver included) it may be pushing it. Not enough space for people and luggage. If thats the case, we need 2 drivers.

So thats tolls and gas for 2 drivers plus parking at the Hilton which is 40 a night

Thats 80 per car for parking, 160 total. Never mind gas and toll expenses, so lets just tack on another 60 (30 per car - which i feel I am going easy on)

Then Ayz arrives later which is another 48 bucks so

Thats 238 that we would split 5 ways which is about 50 a person.

My plan.

We get both Ayz, and Fancy,Glare, Excel taxis from the airport to NYC. You can schedule a pickup, I called, I got prices. 212-666-6666 is the number if you fags feel more comfortable setting up a schedule yourself.

A van (fancy, glare, excel) is 63 dollars plus tip
A car is (ayz) 48 dollars plus tip

Thats 111 split 5 ways which is 22 a person.

From that point, we all take the path to Hoboken. I get to park for free there, up to 2 cars.

The path is 3 dollars and gets from NY to NJ in about 10 minutes flat.

I want to leave early for the 4th and take 2-3 people with me. I am thinking Fancy and Ayz and someone else whoever. I want to arrive at the beach early, pick up my chick and ease my aunt into meeting you guys, rather then have 543908520394 people get there at once. I will set up the beds, and have everything in order for the rest of the people who will arrive roughly at 2.

Hellraiser, excel, fool, glare (minus one of you) Will be picking up slogg at 1230 at Newark airport. Its along the way to the shore and more or less an easy on, easy off kinda thing.

Thats that.

If you see any fault in my logic or have questions post here.

Getting Home (sunday) (ayz)

NJ transit is like 25 bucks to NYC, and the taxi costs 48 bucks which I posted. We will splt the costs of that. Takes about 145-2 hours to get back to NYC. Shorter if its an express train.

Slogg can get back through Hellraiser
Fancy, Glare, Excell, through me.

Last edited:
i'm leaving sunday, everyone else is leaving monday

also isn't there a train station in belmar

just drop me off sunday morning then, train from belmar to NYC Penn is about 2 hours, i can taxi it from penn to the airport

i've been growing out my mustache so i can look like akumas sig

it just makes me look like a child molester though

Back