[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol.

Although it means that there was a MOUNTAIN of evil shit behind the scenes that they already knew about and didn't want any culpability.

Delaney, Harris to File Bipartisan Legislation to Block Foreign Ownership and Control of U.S. Election Systems | Congressman John Delaney

Last week, the FBI informed Maryland officials that ByteGrid LLC, a firm used by the State of Maryland has ties to Russian oligarch Vladimir Potanin, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

ByteGrid LLC owns the servers that hold the data for voter registration, election management and election night results for the State. To date, there are no indications that the firm took any actions to tamper with or influence Maryland elections, but Maryland officials have asked both the state Attorney General and federal officials to help the State Board of Elections review the system.

jumping jack flash was alright, and the first sister act had some longevity IIRC

edit- but yes i'm do not approve of "the view" propaganda

marisa tomei (my cousin vinny) was cheated from that win. whoopi ((goldberg)) doubly affirmatively actressed

edit - ok this is a mashup my google kung fu is week today

ivanka face make sense
pretty sure putin and goons killed her friends and shit during the 70s and 80s
she's basically meeting satan

FLOTUS is such an awkward woman. She looks so uneasy all the time. She only looks "normal" around kids, but then she's just has a smile plastered across her face, so you can't really tell.

Marisa Tomei. My god. What a beauty.

Last edited:
Back