Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page plastic bags must die.
Page 6 of 6
iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
101 - 11-29-2008, 21:56
i reuse my plastic grocery bags as garbage bags.

Sponsored Links
Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
102 - 11-29-2008, 23:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Fidelity View Post
I know it looks gay, but more people should hop on the whole cloth bag bandwagon. It's not very often that a fad comes along that should stick. Reusable means less waste and less fuel used in the production of plastic and paper bags. Plus, we destroy jobs in one place, only to create them in another. It's almost too perfect.
The best reason to use cloth bags is just that they are better.

Ya, I started using them cause of that shock I got from seeing the trash all over in the trees, but once you get used to how well they work, plastic bags just suck in comparison. It's like using a mouse with a wheel... at first it's a novelty, but once you get used to it, you can't go back cause it's better.

I can carry the same amount of groceries in 5 cloth bags as I used to in a dozen or more plastic bags, bring the stuff into the house in less trips, they don't rip and drop your stuff on the ground, they don't tip over in the car, etc. All around better for carrying groceries, as you might expect.

Even if you don't give a rip about pollution or waste or whatever, you'd still benefit by using cloth bags cause they're simply better for the job.

Page 6 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page plastic bags must die.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is faggot , faggot environmentalist , free gon , pollution , shortsightedness