[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

President Donald Trump reviewing/promoting
our amazing wall.
(less than 10 miles from me in Otay Mesa TJ)
President Trump Visits Border Wall | C-SPAN.org

I've been noticing the wall in TJ, Tecate, east through the desert
(we travel parallel to the boarder as we round the gulf and head to Mazatlan in the car)
getting much better and built up. Good job Mr. President
Did you hear him praise Mexico?
But no praise for California.

Last edited:
https://i.imgur.com/rwpeKug.jpg

:nod:

Biden is continuing to lead because he's got the 3 categories that matter in the DNC primaries: The DNC insider money crowd, the 55+ crowd, and the black vote. Kamala and Booker are the only other two candidates receiving any of the black vote, likely accounting for their entire totals, and when they drop out Biden will own it exclusively. Warren, Klobuchar, Yang, and especially Buttigieg receive almost no african american support. The problem for democrats and the monolithic african american vote is that it affects their primary outcomes just as much as the general election.

Y12lcXx.png

President Donald Trump reviewing/promoting
our amazing wall.
(less than 10 miles from me in Otay Mesa TJ)
President Trump Visits Border Wall | C-SPAN.org

I've been noticing the wall in TJ, Tecate, east through the desert
(we travel parallel to the boarder as we round the gulf and head to Mazatlan in the car)
getting much better and built up. Good job Mr. President
Did you hear him praise Mexico?
But no praise for California.
is that a mexican BP agent. i wonder if thats a setup :roller:

jfc wat a dumb broad

who would i prefer on the court?

p much anybody out of any phone book, including that chinese phone book w/ all the chins

Okay.. he is now crossed over into fantasy land.

Beto O'Rourke doubles down, says he's in favor of 'gun confiscation'

Former congressman Beto O'Rourke doubled down on his controversial stance on gun control, declaring on Wednesday night he is in favor of gun confiscation in certain circumstances.

Appearing on "Cuomo Prime Time," O'Rourke was asked point-blank if he was in favor of "gun confiscation."

"Yes," O'Rourke firmly responded, "when it comes to AR-15s and AK-47s, weapons designed for use on a military battlefield, the high-impact, high-velocity round that is fired from those weapons. When it comes to those weapons... the answer is yes."

He's killing any chance at a political office in Texas moving forward, I'm not sure what his strategy is here with no chance at being president or vp

haha
There are many Mexican-American CBP.
I know one personally.
As I cross over, 4 times a week when I'm in TJ
I tell them all
Thank You Guys

I would say close to 1/3 of CBP is Mexican-American. I'm in TJ every fortnight. Many ICE are too, I'm good friends with a very high up ICE agent.

The people in TJ also are very welcoming and took in the Haitians after the hurricane, they were not very receptive towards the Hondurans and Central Americans however.

Last edited:
Back