Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page #feelthebern
Page 57 of 267
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1121 - 09-18-2019, 01:46
You get a ****ing bosun's whistle (2600 tweet tweet), some cannons, a spaceship, a ray gun - what else do we need?

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1122 - 09-18-2019, 11:01
The only way the Derpocrats will even come close is with Warren or Booker. They can ONLY get votes when its a woman or minority because they know the idiots will be like "well we need a woman president" "what about the qualifications?" "I don't know..just need a woman"

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1123 - 09-18-2019, 13:17
what i don't get is that elizabeth warren obviously culturally appropriated native american culture to get ahead in her career, and vanster is still rooting for her.

and I'M the racist

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1124 - 09-18-2019, 13:22
well vanster went full retard. If anything recent history has taught us is that a college education does not make you "smart". Being able to regurgitate info does not equate to being able to rationalize and decipher information in real life scenarios that are not text book taught.

aka Street smart> book smart

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
1125 - 09-18-2019, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
what i don't get is that elizabeth warren obviously culturally appropriated native american culture to get ahead in her career, and vanster is still rooting for her.

and I'M the racist
i know plenty of gays who ignore the chick fil a anti gay position and eat there all the fkn time...

if someone wants something bad enough they will ignore everything else to get it.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1126 - 09-18-2019, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
i know plenty of gays who ignore the chick fil a anti gay position and eat there all the fkn time...

if someone wants something bad enough they will ignore everything else to get it.
It's more of a symptom of people's politics. They may side with an issue, but not care enough to give up their personal desires. I know plenty of democrats that own firearms, yet have no problem voting for someone that is anti 2nd amendment. Or Hispanics that vote democrat, even though they are catholic and the church is anti abortion.

To them it's not important enough. For me, I will never ever vote for someone anti-gun. How a person votes on that single topic underlines their basic beliefs for everything else.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
1127 - 09-18-2019, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
It's more of a symptom of people's politics. They may side with an issue, but not care enough to give up their personal desires. I know plenty of democrats that own firearms, yet have no problem voting for someone that is anti 2nd amendment. Or Hispanics that vote democrat, even though they are catholic and the church is anti abortion.

To them it's not important enough. For me, I will never ever vote for someone anti-gun. How a person votes on that single topic underlines their basic beliefs for everything else.

exactly. i never vote anti-gun. once it begins it will be anti everything... best to protect the core **** unless we have nothing left.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1128 - 09-18-2019, 17:37
i don't see how they can get anywhere with future gun control when they admit that they don't want red flag laws to apply to gang members (racial profiling of blacks and hispanics) and don't want ICE alerted when illegal immigrants try to buy a gun here (because they need them to vote instead)

Democrats frown on targeting gang databases with 'red flag' laws

Democrats reject push to alert ICE when illegal immigrants fail firearm backgrounds checks

I mean they are fully admitting that they only want certain law abiding people disarmed by demographics........and between these blatant confessions and Beto's idiotic comments on a Federal level it should all be dead on arrival and in the water.

and for good reason

Last edited by Captain Tele; 09-18-2019 at 17:42..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1129 - 09-18-2019, 18:51
Bernie just added a $2.5 Trillion dollar housing plan to his $16T Climate plan and his $40T Health plan. Don't worry though, you won't have to pay for any of it. Not only will it be paid for entirely by the 1% but it will actually SAVE you money because if it didn't it wouldn't make sense to do it.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1130 - 09-18-2019, 19:06
He can't lose

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1131 - 09-18-2019, 21:50
if u read bernie plan he basically goin to build projects in your nice neighborhood so you have ******s walkin through the streets and all over ur local stores

no thanks

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1132 - 09-18-2019, 22:06
We're going to build more government housing!

Libs: Yay we have empathy and that's good.

We're going to put it in your neighborhood.

Libs: No not there, I live there.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1133 - 09-18-2019, 22:09
^^^ that is exactly what happened in San Francisco when they slapped up section 8 housing

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1134 - 09-18-2019, 22:13
^^^my city Oceanside fought it
my home town Huntington Beach has been fighting it
But the state comes in with the hammer and the city council starts to bend

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1135 - 09-18-2019, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
if u read bernie plan he basically goin to build projects in your nice neighborhood so you have ******s walkin through the streets and all over ur local stores

no thanks
lmao i live in a **** neighborhood w/ junkies and cholos firing guns off and shoplifting 24/7

u can't lose when ur already bottomed out

it's like that dumb fat ugly drunk boomber ***** said all backwards w/ her "freedom's another word for nothing left 4 jews" song

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1136 - 09-18-2019, 22:16
It as bad as SF?

Drug use has completely taken over my block’: Mr. Smith’s closes after 15 years in SF - SFGate

Quote:
Older businesses around the Bay Area have been swept with sudden closures in recent weeks, and now another San Francisco business joins that list. Mr. Smith’s, a Mid-Market nightclub and cocktail lounge, quietly closed its doors after 15 years.

Last month, Max Young, owner of Mr. Smith’s, wrote an email to Mayor London Breed and District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney to express his frustration over widespread drug use and dealings just outside his business.

The lack of action taken on this issue and other stressors ultimately led to the closure, according to Young.

“As of today I closed my business, Mr. Smith’s,” Young wrote in the email dated Aug. 31, according to the Examiner. “Rampant open-air drug dealing and drug use has completely taken over my block. My employees quit, my customers disappeared, no one wants to be on my block, including me. As a native San Franciscan it makes me sick to say that.”

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1137 - 09-18-2019, 22:17
hell no, bums around here keep their **** off of the sidewalks and inside their pants

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1138 - 09-19-2019, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
^^^my city Oceanside fought it
my home town Huntington Beach has been fighting it
But the state comes in with the hammer and the city council starts to bend
I lived in Huntington Beach right on beach blvd..they already had to clean that place up once and it's real ****ing nice..full circle

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1139 - 09-22-2019, 02:49

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1140 - 09-22-2019, 03:25
This is what they want. These cities weaponized the drug addicts, call them homeless, play for federal funds, force out small business, sell the real estate to huge investors, build high-density, multi tenant, housing with everything built into it - shopping etc to trap dweller/consumers and try to keep the electoral zones packed. They do not give one **** about Mr Smith. This is what they want.

Page 57 of 267

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page #feelthebern

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bernie rape fantasy sanders , big dick downtown boyfriend , kill yourself midxe , pygmy beach orgy fantasy