Gravel sidewalk

aluminum and oxygen

A little extra help today. My 4 yr old adopted girl. She worked her proverbial nuts off tonight she can watch some YouTube now.

We’re painting early tomorrow morning. When she goes to bed I’ll go finish the prep cause she’s expecting to help painting right away

I’m doing the half shuffle. Move half the shit over, clean and paint, then move the shit back to the painted side, then clean and paint, final organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
btw nice job w/ the socal sweatshop in ur own basement, u fat fucking carpetbagger chink (or jew, same difference rly, they killed kennedy once)

I was planning on just cramming this job through in a few days but decided to slow down and better prep the area. I watched some videos and decided I need to do a much better job prepping the floor. There’s a large oil spot I scrubbed with dawn and power washed again and again until the water came out clear so thought it was ok but I now want to hit the whole floor with a cupped wire brush and possibly acid etch

I’m fixing the cracks with an acrylic concrete crack fixer - comes in a tube at Home Depot and got a bag of vinyl patch to fix the bigger blow outs. I seamed the edges where the wall meets the floor so when I roll the epoxy I’ll go 1 block up on the walls so it’ll be like a bowl n be easy to clean out

Good thing I guess is the floor is super rough already so should help in adhesion?

Last edited:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hessair...-Variable-Speed-Exhaust-Fan-12SFV-H/305621255

Desperately need some ventilation. Got this + a humidity switch to automatically turn on/off.

There’s two windows in the garage. One will be the AC unit and the other will be this fan so it’ll have a area between the two to cross draft.

I’d like to do some ceiling insulation also but that can wait until I find a good deal on some shit. I saw some 2” styrofoam board on Craigslist at $10/sheet dunno. I’d rather do an osb ceiling and then do a spray insulation on top

Last edited:
srsly tho i hope this girl's dad finds out ur holding her as a slave

kingsobieski and mitchdubai - 2 peas in a B

You should paint it all flat white so the massive lights reflect max lumens onto the plants brah.

Register it with "KinkBNB". Some people are into S&M Dungeons with peeling walls.

This old style looks pretty good

o-DUNGEON-570.jpg

I like this new member
FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA

Back