[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

The Chicago Bears Professional Football Team Defense looking awesome

that combined with the QB play really brings me back to 06'

also Witten and the other guy are unwatchable, I had to mute it and put on the radio

it is scary how similar it is to the 06 team
fugggggg why can't they have a fucking decent qb
fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

witten was horrific

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin confirmed Antonio Brown was not present on Monday.

Tomlin refused to say if the absence was excused, but it did not sound as if it was. The coach added Brown has not requested a trade despite his, "Trade me let’s find out," tweet on Monday -- reading that tweet as a trade request was always a major stretch. The coach said he hopes to meet with Brown on Tuesday to discuss the situation and the tweet. Despite all the drama, it would be shocking if Brown is not ready to face the Bucs on Monday night.

Their fault for disrespecting bell with all those franchise tags and no contract

Im 100% on team bell

You got to sign the rb or trade them so injury prone you cant tag rbs multiple times

Of course now brown is pissed too dumbasses

Their fault for disrespecting bell with all those franchise tags and no contract

Im 100% on team bell

You got to sign the rb or trade them so injury prone you cant tag rbs multiple times

Of course now brown is pissed too dumbasses

this is the proper take

this season is literally the first time Bell has had the ability to negotiate a contract since he's been in the league, pay the fucking guy.

RiIjW3M.png

9jvI8rz.png

myRa8Ik.png

dBKHoON.png

wsEKlW4.png

thank god, the rest of the lb's outside of warner & him are pretty trash and malcolm smith literally can't stay healthy

also, don't get injured, reuben. ffs

Back