[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Making Thanksgiving meals great again!

See Trump's Thanksgiving menu at the Mar-a-Lago | TheHill

President-elect Donald Trump and the future first family are spending their Thanksgiving at the Mar-a-Lago club in Florida and will be enjoying a large holiday dinner with numerous options for each course.

Here's the Mar-a-Lago menu the family will be dining from:

Appetizers include a seafood display with large crabs, oysters on the half shell, jumbo shrimp and middle neck clams. There will also be "Mr. Trump's Wedge Salad," deviled eggs, roasted vegetable cous cous salad and ahi tuna martinis. There are also two soup selections, the lobster bisque and vegetable minestrone soup.

Six options are available for the main course, including oven-roasted turkey with stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy; herb marinated beef tenderloin with steamed vegetables, whipped potatoes, warm popovers and horseradish cream; leg of lamb with grilled pita and tzatziki sauce; pan seared Chilean sea bass with curried vegetables and coconut shellfish broth; red wine braised short ribs with potatoes and braising jus; and finally grilled diver scallops with roasted vegetable ratatouille.

Dessert features a three layer "Trump chocolate cake," pumpkin pie, toasted coconut cake, chocolate eclairs, pecan pie, brownie pockets, key lime pie and a hot apple crisp.

Meanwhile in Kentucky...
'National shame' follows fatal park shootings

636155998445265243-thanks-shooting379.jpg

Gunmen exchanged about 20 shots at a Thanksgiving Day youth football event, thrusting Louisville past its homicide record and into the national spotlight.

Two men were killed and four more people were wounded during the brazen violence, which broke out about 200 yards away from Mayor Greg Fischer, who was among the hundreds of children, men and women attending the annual Juice Bowl at Shawnee Park.

Near the bodies, dozens of people gathered, some crying and hugging and others shouting angrily.

“Get me a gun! Get me a gun!” a woman bellowed after collapsing to the ground yards from one of the two bodies.

A source familiar with the investigation said Metro Police believe the shootings may have stemmed from an argument when a man in his 60s bumped into the motorcycle of a man in his 20s who had a gun. Once one person was shot, other people nearby pulled out guns to retaliate, the source said.

so at T-day dinner tonight I said I was thankful for the donald winning the election
then food was thrown at me
the tears were saltier than the ham

I believe it's just ahi tuna served in a martini glass with avocados or whatever else

I had it served that way before but it wasn't called that

Yep - that's it

2n9zwc1.jpg

It's a modern version of the classic shrimp cocktail. Confusing shit that is, then again I guess Shrimp Cocktail might lead you to expect a drink as well.

jill has been receiving a sustained $160k an hour for a day now, seeing as how campaign contribution max by an individual is $30k there's something fishy going on (soros)

Yeah it isn't like there is a shit ton of aggrieved Hillary voters or anything. Y'all pretending 65 million people didn't vote for the hag, jesus fucking christ.

Back