[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i told you, i never needed a safe space. the peace and quiet and lack of nonstop worthless shit posts while i posted real content was very nice, though, thanks.

wow, fbi so scared they decided to delete all possible incriminating text messages between peter strozk and lisa page from December 2016 to the very day that Mueller was assigned as special prosecutor.

7oMgCWe.jpg

how not very obvious of guilt at all :shrug:

Last edited:
ooooops

we lost those 30k emails
hillary bleach bit hers
wasserman schultz lost that laptops hard drive investigators died on the beach to get
awan bros smashed the rest with hammers in his rental appt
hillaries server room burned down by accident in her home
and all the backups on Huma Abedin's comp can't be released

and now the FBI resistance text messages, covering for them, can't be recovered

but the metadata for the first thing i ever purchased off ebay in 2000 is certainly still in quadruplicate on a series of NSA servers in a super warehouse spy center some place

NSA "Sincerely Regrets" Deleting All Bush-Era Surveillance Data It Was Ordered To Preserve | Today Latest News World

serveimage

at this point they are as criminal as they can possibly fucking get

and incompetent to boot

15 Year Old Hacker Impersonated CIA Director And Other High Ranking Officials In Massive Data Breach | Zero Hedge

Here's a list of a bunch of Clinton and Obama-related scandals where evidence was conveniently "lost":

White Water: Rose Law billing records disappeared for 2 years

Fast and Furious: Documents were lost, misplaced or refused to be turned over.

IRS Scandal: Key player's laptop harddrives all "failed" and we're destroyed, while under subpoena

Clinton Emails: Email backups in Clinton White House "lost" 1.2M subpoenaed emails.

Clinton Investigation: Clinton devices were lost, smashed or the owners given immunity

Clinton Investigation: One of her laptops "got lost in the mail"

Clinton Server: BleachBit with a cloth

DNC Leaks: Server not turned over to FBI

FBI: Strzok and Lisa Page's text messages "go missing"

Awan Brothers: servers stolen, computers smashed

SOURCE: https://archive.is/i8Emd#selection-369.3-369.36

National Archives: lost 2TB drive from Clinton years

National Archives lost 2TB drive from Clinton years | ZDNet

:rofl:

#SCANDALFREELOL

all incriminating stuff just gets lost, opposing people just die, and technology bits get corrupted and mishandled into oblivion as they plead the 5th under Oath each and every single day

all purely coincidental I'm sure

it is absolute insanity at this point

for fucks sake, ellen, she's a weinstein pimp. he's the jewiest jew that ever jewed. :picard:

ur not very observant
Yea maybe you're right, but she has to play the game with those that own the game right?

I just thought what the US needs is a real populist and she certainly delivers on that front.

Let's focus on the dreamers for a second. Here is the reason for the shutdown. We need to get these people into the US stat

MS-13 wants to send 'younger, more violent offenders' to the US, officials say | Fox News

Frustrated MS-13 gang leaders feeling the pressure from the Trump administration’s crackdown are looking to send “younger, more violent offenders” to the United States to take over the role of being enforcers, officials say.

The revelations were made Thursday during a House Committee on Homeland Security meeting on fighting international criminal organizations, where officials discussed the arrests and imprisonment of MS-13 members and leadership over the last year.

"They're very much interested in sending younger, more violent offenders up through their channels into this country in order to be enforcers for the gang," said Stephen Richardson, assistant director of the FBI's criminal investigative division, according to VOA News.

Peter King, R-N.Y., the committee’s chairman, said his staff recently visited El Salvador and was told by law enforcement there that the gang -- which mostly operates out of prisons in the Central American country -- is "frustrated that MS-13 members in [the U.S.] are not violent enough.”

The Dems voting base.

Know why gangbangers are so effective? They have no US enemy. We step outside and shoot a few of those bitches and they become passive. They only prosper in a environment that allows them to terrorize with no repercussions

i thnk the dreamers are people brought here by their parents and who have lived here for some time, but i must admit that is a sexy fox news piece

Back