[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Maybe phaytal just sucks

i agree

B7SwzQQCYAAwkYX.jpg

he needs to go churn his beta butter elsewhere

Last edited:
The veil has worn so thin that almost anyone can see right through it. What am I talking about? The "government shutdown". Dems are using it as a news story to get something, anything negative out there. The flood of good news is almost too great for them to bear. They must do something so not signing a bill even though it has everything they asked for in it seems like a good idea to them. Even though all agencies have reserve funds and the government will not really shut down - they need to spread pain to the average citizen to feel relevant. The questions is - will you care or will you ignore the fuckfest like sane people. Sane people say "shut it the fuck down" see if we care. Crazy people, like the ones that can't pump their own gas go apeshit like it's the end of the Mayan calendar.

the dems are desperate we got them on the run with the shutdown and the memo

Hillary is finally going to jail maga

sanders and warren really pointing them fingers right now

"republicans have the majority this can't be our fault"

"they own this shutdown"

even though it takes 60 votes and gop doesn't have that

and this doesn't count the flakes and mccains who shouldn't even call themselves conservatives anymore

Jeff Flake's Son Calls Himself "N1ggerKiller" | Phoenix New Times

ohhh jeff flake

you can't even win the debate in your own home against your 15 yo autist pepe son

your son is so much more based than you will ever be

i hope he knocks you out and puts you in a Hispanic run retirement home soon

Arizona "Dreamers" Are 8% Of Prison | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
These libtards are finally right where we want them once this memo leaks its trump 2020 victory in the locks boys!

This is the maga I signed up for a win finally not handed out by soros and the globalists!

Maga boys buckle up I got my hat on!

Hillary is on her way to jail soon boys finally the maga we signed up for!!

The veil has worn so thin that almost anyone can see right through it. What am I talking about? The "government shutdown". Dems are using it as a news story to get something, anything negative out there. The flood of good news is almost too great for them to bear. They must do something so not signing a bill even though it has everything they asked for in it seems like a good idea to them. Even though all agencies have reserve funds and the government will not really shut down - they need to spread pain to the average citizen to feel relevant. The questions is - will you care or will you ignore the fuckfest like sane people. Sane people say "shut it the fuck down" see if we care. Crazy people, like the ones that can't pump their own gas go apeshit like it's the end of the Mayan calendar.

we don't need you you need us

the people who can't pump their own gas, tell you where food comes from, cook their own meal, or stay employed and pay taxes keep telling us now.............as they fight for people who are not from this country and not even citizens to stay here before our government can continue to operate

yeah this going to end real well i say

:lolque:

it is like watching mitchdubai try to go on a hunger strike until his slave made is given a greencard

Last edited:
Sorta related.

The school here offers "free" community college to any student that graduates. Except it's not "free" at all. The cost is included in our property taxes.

free for me

fuck people who own homes or have property

bernie could bankrupt his wifes community college with a free woodshop, trips to cuba, while paying his deadbeat daughter 500k a year "to teach" for far less than that

ohhh yeah

Back