[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Not going to search for it but I've been hearing Jamie Lee Curtis shoot off her mouth about salient topics in this thread... every single time. Took a little bit of searching but father Tony Curtis changed his name. Why do (((they))) hide

I pretty much label every reported hate crime as a fake now. They've all turned out to be false flags, hoaxes, or zero evidence of anything occurring. About the only thing you can take away from the whatever hundred-percent increase of reported hate crimes is that there's a serious rise in infantilism going on.

At some point they're going to become real & there's a reason (((they))) will. They're just trying to make their enemies ours when we don't really have to deal with the hate (((they've))) created...
all we have to do is build a 'wall' and keep them all out.
I hope it doesn't have to be a wall of nukes but whatever

Last edited:
tbh I think the us should annex all of central america followed by south america then move on to canada for the last oil on the planet

Make the Americas Great Again

I grew up in California and I just couldn't take seeing the downward spiral of it any longer I'd rather go to Mexico which I did.
Fuck the people of that state that voted themselves my money you all don't know how pissed I am

yea I'm looking at land in Hawaii in March

maybe start paying on some then bounce out of CA when it really gets bad in like 10 years

yea I'm looking at land in Hawaii in March

maybe start paying on some then bounce out of CA when it really gets bad in like 10 years

Hey dude you come to Mazatlan I'll come to Hawaii. I have to tell you though surfing in Hawaii they hate us Haole's as much as Mexicans hate Gringos. Truly though in Mexico I found nothing but love for Gringos what can I say

Last edited:
That's a bold strategy but it's not really paying off for you. Minimum troll effort.
Not a troll at all you are a complete waste of space Your family should never have been allowed into this country. Don't start quoting me Statue of Liberty bullshit we need to send that back to pussy France

Wow no maga we have autistic rambling tho

I love trump america this is pure entertainment :lol:

Hillary lost get over it!

:rofl: :lol:

169269.jpg

Stock markets up
Crypto rocketing

Maga! Hillary lost get over it!

Not only am I richer but i have free daily entertainment

Back