[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

God bless that old crone, take was a simple misspoken answer and turn it up to 11.

Kevin DeLeon just needs to play her press clippings, god that primary is going to be fucking lit. CA dems eating their young.

DTPztNZVoAAonrj.jpg

serveimage

DTOLkdHVwAA5Zin.jpg

every single time

or maybe it is coincidence that the places that are the most "diverse" are also the biggest police states and have the most terrorist attacks and the police have to be the most armed

They just up and shuttered a bunch of Sam's Clubs today without even giving notice to employees. So...

Politics is dumb though, there are some good things in the Tax bill and lowering the corp rate was one of them. Of course lots of dumb in there too.

Would you rather shop at Sam's Club orCostco...
That's right, that's why Sam's Clubs are closing

Would you rather shop at Sam's Club orCostco...
That's right, that's why Sam's Clubs are closing

for years shitlibs have been bragging about costco paying better than walmart does

but i kept reminding them that costco is a different model than walmart

that they have 1/10th the employees per square foot of inventory and store area so of course they can afford to pay a few dollars an hour higher

now those same shitlibs are mad that sam's club, the costco version of walmart, is doing the exact same thing that Costco did

that they have congratulated for years

:lol:

and this is why we can't have nice things

we will only have amazon level automation soon as they demand 15 dollar an hour MW and nobody can find a job........that humans no longer need to apply.......yet alone dictate employment conditions/benefits

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFfff

and you wold mention any of that to say Failtowel and he would say oh well

the stock is up!!!!!

rest doesn't matter as he cries about the cost savings but never the stock valuation increases

i am not sure who is worse......people like him or Jamie Dimon/Buffet types who pretend they like higher taxes as they cheat theirs harder than any of us could ever begin to imagine.

With the tax cut, Wal-Mart increased their revenue by around $130 billion. Instantly. Overnight. Without doing anything.

People that think giving their employees 0.5% of that new found wealth is anything more than cheap PR are imbeciles. If Wal-Mart really cared, they'd pay their people something that would actually change their lives. $11/hr Is laughable.

So you just keep championing for those corporate good guys Gandalf.
so trickle down actually happened and yet you're still crying for more

typical left wing entitled.faggotry

gimme gimme :lol:

for years shitlibs have been bragging about costco paying better than walmart does

but i kept reminding them that costco is a different model than walmart

that they have 1/10th the employees per square foot of inventory and store area so of course they can afford to pay a few dollars an hour higher

now those same shitlibs are mad that sam's club, the costco version of walmart, is doing the exact same thing that Costco did

that they have congratulated for years

:lol:

and this is why we can't have nice things

we will only have amazon level automation soon as they demand 15 dollar an hour MW and nobody can find a job........that humans no longer need to apply.......yet alone dictate employment conditions/benefits

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFfff

wall st publications trash costco every year for paying their employees too much, their CEO too little, and for a few other reasons. not that you care to post anything factual that refutes your whirlview. do you need a membership to buy from the sams club pharmacy? i dunno i haven't stepped foot into that place in over a decade

Back