<Skillz That Killz> forum

I've setup a forum for those of us in <Skillz That Killz> so we can stop spamming the rest of you with our guild shit.

Peep it here:
Skillz That Killz ~ Index

*Note - It might take a day or two for DNS to propagate. If you can't get there by domain name use the following IP: 207.12.162.115

If anyone wants to help me admin this shit please let me know. I'm very lazy.

Last edited:
So torn between levelling on the rest on Deathwing or levelling a new toon there. Transfer isn't as much of an option, my highest toon there is 40.

I've been thinking about coming back, but if i play it would be horde side (i played alliance before). And, i'll be waiting for the leveling changes :D.

Is this a PVP guild or do you guys run endgame content? Or both?

I've been thinking about coming back, but if i play it would be horde side (i played alliance before). And, i'll be waiting for the leveling changes :D.

Is this a PVP guild or do you guys run endgame content? Or both?

we do both. all the 70s are doing kara and we are heading to zul'aman when the new patch comes out. its casual too, if they can't get enough for kara then they do some pvp stuff.

we do both. all the 70s are doing kara and we are heading to zul'aman when the new patch comes out. its casual too, if they can't get enough for kara then they do some pvp stuff.

Thanks. still in the exploratory phase atm ;). don't have the money to buy a char so it would have to be leveled from the ground up. I remember how much that got to be a pain in the ass towards the higher levels....but being horde could make it a bit of a differnt experience. and not having to wait 40 minutes for a queue in BG would be nice as well.

Back